Villains Behind The Scene

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
♡ ♡

We finally manage to reach to the top of the mountain where we saw Law was down on the snowy ground while a man was gripping Luffy's neck. "Oi! Let them go!" yelled Usopp, he shooted his ammo at the man and a plant grows. This let the man finally to release Luffy from choking to his death. I was about to rush to them but Zoro hold me back.

"Wait, (R/N). He is not alone. The girl near Torao might be dangerous too." said Nami in a low voice. I glanced to the lady that Violet described earlier. She wears an attire that barely covers her body. How on earth did she manage not to get freeze up here?

Aside that, I'm sure she is one of the guy's subordinate. I feel angry to see she is stepping on Law's back like worn-out rag. Luffy is panting hard on the ground, badly beaten up. How I want to run up to them and aid them but we don't know what their abilites yet.

"Ahh, now isn't this nice? More guests to entertain us, Azu." the man grins like it was entertaining for him. The girl who was named Azu glanced at us with no interest but seems to be in cautious. "One of them is the girl isn't?" said Azu, eyes darting back and forth between me and Nami. What is she talking about?

"Ah, yes. Now, tell me which one of you is named (R/N)?" the mysterious man puts his hands behind him. All of us were silent. We were hesitant on telling him. "So what about it, mysterious guy? Its none of your nosy business isn't?" said Sanji, taking a step forward. Zoro was ready with his swords and despite Usopp's a little afraid, he knows when to be a man so he took a step forward too.

"Oho! My bad! Where are my manners? Please, my name is Cero. Cero Frost. A pleasure to meet you." he bowed in a gentleman manners. We didn't move but gaze at this man that just introduced hinself as Cero. "Now, I believe I owe an answer too isn't?" he continues. I clenched my hands in nervous.

"Why do you even want to know anyway? What if we tell you if she's not here?" said Zoro, eyes glaring at the white clothed man. He just chuckled to himself but it was quickly replaced with a serious gaze. "I don't think so. You see, this two mentioned about not harming their '(R/N)'. So I wanted to have a talk with her,thats all. I also doubt your words because I know she will come here to save her precious friends after all." he said with a menace grin. An uncomfortable smile that makes one run shivers through their spine. Should I admit? Is he really telling the truth?

"Alright, if you guys won't tell then.." the man trails on his words as he slowly nods at the girl named Azu. The girl looked once at Cero and suddenly, she stepped on Law's back, making him scream in agony. A loud cries echoes in my ears while Luffy called out to him. "Torao..! Stop it you-!" before Luffy could even finish his words, Cero kick his side, cutting off his words. My eyes went wide and immediately blurt out anything that came to my mind.

"Stop! I'm the one who you're looking right?!" I yelled out in anger, stepping out from my friend's protection circle. My hands were clenched in anger, my breathing were heavy and my eyes were reflecting with rage yet the man in front of me grins as if it meant nothing to him.

"Ahh, I knew it was you. I knew it was you from the beginning." he chuckled to himself in a slight crazy way.

"What is it that you want, Cero? If you have something to say, get straight to the point." I said sternly, slightly holding back my emotions from overpowering me. My right hand clutching the handle of my sword. He laughed more but his subordinate didn't. Law and Luffy were out of breath. Nami and the others were on guard, if these people ever to start attacking us.

Darn it, I'm at the edge of my rage. My sanity. I gotta.. keep it.. control.. I can't lose my cool here..

"Haha! Oh, what a tragic!" he laughed just like the villains from the television people watched. His hair covering his left eyes, another one glares at me with a sinister smile plaster on his smile. "Of course, any broken people will be cold; cold as this snowy mountain. Yes, the same moutain that took a group of family's life while only one survived." his grins almost reached his ears. His eyes only holds crazy.

Crack

My eyes went wide. My breath become more heavier. "What do you mean.. by that..?" I spoke in almost a different voice. It wasn't me. I'm slowly losing it; depending on his answers and he seems to enjoy it because his grins seems to expand more than before.

"Ahh~ Of course~ The girl who is the only survivor sadly~ but, it wouldn't be fun if she dies then isn't~?" he grins, covering his eyes with his hand in style.

Crack

"Harrghh!!" I yelled loudly, charging at the man with a sword in my hand. I  ignored the snow around me because my only focus was Cero and the only thought I had was; die.

"(R/N)..!" Zoro called out to me and they tried to reach out to me but Azu blocked them with her powers. "W..What i..is going on..?" said Sanji, frozen in his place. All of them too. "I..It feels.. heavy.." said Nami, gritting her teeth, trying to move forward but everytime they try, they felt more heavier. " Do no interrupt master Cero." she spoke, glaring at them.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
♡ ♡

(R/N) charged at Cero, without any consciouss left within her. Cero dodged her attacks easily because he was fighting with a girl that has already lost herself. Lost herself to the insanity. Lost to her emotions. Cero played the girl right into his strings and he enjoyed it.

Luffy and Law was at their limit, they needed to save (R/N) but neither of them could move. They could only watch her from afar in pain. It was painful for them. It was painful for (R/N). Their only hope is that she would snap out of it and come back to her real self.

"You bastard! You kill them isn't?! What did you do?!" the girl charged at him, swinging her sword, trying to land a hit on Cero but none did. Cero grins to himself.

"You want to know? I'll tell you~" he cooed but after (R/N) tried to stab him directly, he took her hand and stood behind her and whisperd the truth " I was the one who kill them," Cero said it without any sympthy as the girl 's sanity slowly cracks.

"The avalanche at that time, it was me who did it. It was fun to see such a sight isn't?" Cero smiled to himself, feeling the anger that vibrates through (R/N)'s arm.

"Die you bastard!!" she broke away from his grip, even injuring herself but because she has completely lost all of her sanity, she is only driven by her current emotion; anger. The flash of her dead family keep appearing in her head and it fueled her rage more and more.

"Ahh~ Now, I'm bored. Your time is.. up~ Bye-bye, little (R/N)." he cooed sweetly and before the girl could react, Cero kicked the girl further from the place, landed near a lying large figure on the snow.

"(R/N)!!" they called out but (R/N)'s consciouss has finally passed out, after the strong impact on her stomach.

(R/N) survived from it or not? Because she was a normal human, unlike her friends that have went through a lot of fighting. Did she survive from the impact? How will the pieces finally reveal itself? The truth in the end, only one side will stand... Is it black or white?

=  =  =  =
Hawo~! I don't know if you guys notice this but I made the resemblance from the previous chapters about the chess.
Want to know how the story ends?
Hint: Chess

If you know comment here! X3