Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
♡ ♡

It was morning and Mr.Sun is already awake while I'm still in my bed.I grunted a bit as shift in the bed to avoid from the sunlight that shines to my eyes.

'Huh,I didn't recall on my bed having lots of stuffy pillow other than my blanket'I thought to myself as I slowly open my eyes and adjust my vision in the my room.

Correction,someone else's room.I started to freak out a bit,thinking that I was kidnapped or something till I remembered that I was in Law's house and that I fast asleep last night while we were studying anatomy and biology stuff.

"I wonder if he's already up?"I ask myself as I stood up from the bed and make the bed because it would be rude of me if I sleep in his bed and leave a mess on it.

That said,how did I get to his bed in the first place?I didn't recall on crawling to his bed unconscioussly while I was asleep although I do have a habit of sleepwalking but rarely occur where I walk to someone else's bed.

I laugh to myself at the silly thoughts till a sudden shock electric through me as an idea pop inside my head.What if I didn't sleepwalking and someone else was the one who tucked me in?Then I started to feel heat rushed to my cheeks and I covered my face with both of my hands as I try to cover my squel of embarassment.

It was the most embarassing thing that ever happend in my life!Well,not the most embarassing one though but it still counts in my check list.

I started to cool myself down as I told myself that it was probably nothing so I quickly made my way downstairs to find Law.I search for him in the kitchen but he was no where to be seen so finally I decide to check for him in the living room where I found his sleeping figure on the black coloured couch.

I smiled to myself as I lean my body a bit to the frame beside me.I was so focused on the figure infront of me that I didn't realise how long I was staring at the figure till he was shifting in his sleep and was half awake.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
♡ ♡

I slowly wake to the greet on sunlight that is blinding my eyes.I woke up and suddenly saw a blurred figure stood infront of me,leaning to the frame.I blinked my eyes a few times to adjust my vision till my vision finally cleared out and I saw (R/N)-ya was gazing at me but she looked different,like she was gazing off with her beautiful smile yet her gaze was on me.

I smirked to myself and decided to interrupt her gaze as I spoke up.

"Like what you see?"I ask her and this successfully gained her attention which make her shake her head in confusion before her face turns red instantaneously.

"W..What..?!N..No..!U..Umm..I was just..!"she was flustered as her hands waved in a frantic way and I find it quite adorable of her and I couldn't help but to chuckle at her cute reaction.

"Relax,just messing with ya"I stood up from the couch and went to her as I ruffle her hair a bit and went to the kitchen to take some coffee.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
♡ ♡

I stood there in a flustered and shocked state as Law just pass by me to the kitchen and ruffled my hair a bit at that moment.

I glance to him who has already went to the kitchen and I smiled to myself as I soon followed him.It wasn't an awkward morning or situation,but it was a normal and calming morning despite what just happend earlier.

"Umm,Law,did you carried me to your bed last night..?"I ask him as I hold a cup of coffee in my hand that he just made for both of us.

"Yes,why?"he ask me back but he didn't even glance at me as his eyes were both close and enjoying the scent of coffee in his hands.