Mountain Trials 2

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
♡ ♡

Luffy and the others were all fighting with their own enemies. I waited with Violet and the tontattas. I stood at the edge of the broken building while Luffy and Law fight with Dofflamingo. It was a furiois fight that much I can tell. You could see their fighting impact from here. I hold my hand close to my chest.

"(R/N)-lando, are you worried?" a littlr voice beside me and I looked down. It was Leo with Princess Mansherry beside him. I smiled a little bit. "Yes..very.. I wish I could help them but, I have no fighting skills at all, let alone devil fruit powers.." I muttered in a dissapointed voice. I felt so useless. Others were fighting with their lives on the line and all I can do is stand from the safe side, watching them getting hurt.

"I'm sure that is not what they think of you, (R/N)," said Violet. "I'm very sure that they are grateful that you and the others came to help. You are not weak at all. You just shot Trebol, one of the highest family member and that give the chance for Trafalgar to take him down." she smiled at me. I let out a sad sigh as I take a seat at the edge of the broken debris, hanging my feet down. "Yeah, but just that and nothing more.." I said.

They were afraid to say anything more in this state. They knew the truth but they knew more, that any word is hard to be listen for me at the moment. Then a question popped inside my mind.

"By the way, why are you guys here Leo and Princess Mansherry? I mean, did Doflamingo do anything to you guys?" I asked, feeling curious to as how this tiny being, been involved with the pink guy.

"They kidnapped Princess Mansherry to misuse her power! They didn't just kidnap some of our people for their labor work but also to use Princess Mansherry power to heal the family!" explained Leo and I nod my head in understandment. "I see.. I didn't know that Doflamingo did so many crimes despite he was one of the goverment people.. I'm glad to see that you are alright princess and your people too." I smiled and the princess thanked me.

"Yeah, you guys are right. I need to snap out of my whinning. I know I can do more than this." I clenched my hands in determination. They were right. I can't give in to this negativity. I'm not the same like I was back then. I have changed and I'm more than that. They smiled seeing the new side of me. I guess they were glad that I finally got back on my feet.

"Violet, are you a devil fruit user?" I asked her and she nodded her head even though she hesitated at first, more to surprised exactly by my sudden question. "Yes, I am. My ability is to see from far away and peeked into a person's mind." she explained and this gave me an idea.

"Think you could see what the government people doing? I noticed some of them were here too and it would be a problem if they caught us." I said and she nodded her head. Violet activated her ability and spied for the goverment's movement.

"They're not far from us. But your friends seem to be stalling them with all their can, I'm not sure how long." said Violet. I hold my chin in a thinking manner. This is kinda bad. If they know that we're here, we're gonna get busted for sure. Especially if they know about the devil fruit users. The government doesn't seem to be very open about devil fruit users. I'm worried of what they might do to them if they do get caught..

"Okay, can you check on Luffy and Law, Violet?" I asked her again and she continue with her vision ability. "They seem to be fighting together but Doflamingo doesn't seem to be wearing out either." I nod my head. I thanked her and she replied with a gentle smile. Just as I was about to come up with an idea, I heard a small grunt.

I went to check but my weapon was in a ready position, just in case it was the enemy. There I saw a fallen man, heavily injured, lying among the rubbles. I went to inspect the person but he seems to be unconscious. 'He doesn't seem like a bad person though but he had the family's logo tattoed on his chest.' I silently thought to myself. Without a spare moment, I picked him up and place his arm over my shoulder. My god this man is heavy.

"Princess Mansherry..! I need your help..!" I yelled as I come up from the hole. They rushed to me and was shocked to see the person that I was carrying over my shoulder. "That is Bellamy!" exclaimed Violet and Princess Mansherry told me to lie him down on the floor so she could heal him. "Bellamy? He is one of the family isn't?" I asked her and she nodded her head, her face holds a serious expression. "Yes.. but Doflamingo never really acknowledged him.. Luffy fought with him earlier but he seemed to be angry afterwards. Luffy thought him as a friend." explained Violet and I gaze at his sleeping face.

I didn't know what to say but for Luffy to think him as a friend, despite he was apart of Doflamingo's family, then he is someone special to Luffy. I'm glad I followed my heart to save him. No wonder Luffy looked kinda serious when he was fighting with Doflamingo earlier.

Then, out of the blue, we heard Violet gasped. "What's wrong Violet?!" I asked her and she has this unreadable expression. "Doflamingo has finally defeated..!" she exclaimed and my eyes went wide. "Really?! For sure?!" I asked her and she nodded her head. I let out a sigh of relief, to see that they finally defeated Doflamingo. Leo and Princess Mansherry cheers in happiness. I couldn't help but to giggle at the tiny people.

I was so worried that they might not make it or something bad might happen to them. But there was something not right. My heart felt uneasy. Why do I feel anxious even though they have won?

Then, we heard gunshots. It came from their fighting direction. "W..What happen?" asked Princess Mansherry in a trembled voice. Violet uses her power again to check on them and she muttered it in a slow voice "Somebody shot Doflamingo.." I was confused. "What do you mean, Violet..?" I asked her, feeling slightly scared for some reason. "There was another person. He shooted Doflamingo... He took the advantage of the situation and shot him..." Violet said in a very low voice and mostly disbelief. How could this be? Luffy and Law fought hard against Doflamingo yet he killed him that easy? I thought only other devil fruit user and sea water is their weakness and could take on one devil fruit user?

What is going on? "No..! The man is threathening Trafalgar and Luffy! Both of them are down! I'm not sure what is happening but it might be sea water.." she exlplained more. "But this doesn't add up. They could deflect it right? I mean, they could just easily avoid the shot right?" I asked her in a panicked tone but Violet was at loss.

Something is up and they need my help. "Violet, I'm going there to help them. You stay here with Leo and Princess Mansherry!" I ordered her but before I could leave she hold my hand. "But its too dangerous (R/N)! We don't know what this man could do! You might get killed there!" she said with a desperate voice. I hold her hands and gaze right into her eyes.

"I have to Violet. They need me. I don't want to lose anyone that is dear to me anymore. Please, Violet." I begged her and she looked guilty. She let out a heavy sigh and handed me a snail on my hand. I gaze at the mysterious thing. "This is a den den phone. We always use it. Keep it and use it for emergency. I will call the others to help you so please take care of yourself up there okay, (R/N)? I undertstand how you feel.. Go, save them.." she said with a sad eyes but a small smile carved on her lips.

I nodded my head and hugged her. I immediately head out to help the boys.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
♡ ♡

She reminded me of Scarlet and her family a lot.. I lost them back then due to some outbreak of the riots. I was the only survivors and Doflamingo took me in after he knew my ability. I couldn't bare to see her sad face after hearing her words that she lose someone dear to her too.

They must be very special to her. How lucky of her. They all loved her very much and she was too. A very perfect family. I hope you be safe (R/N)..

=   =   =   =
Hello~ Quick note; I know that I missed some characters but I just didn't want to make it exactly the same like OP story but I tried to have a bit resemblance here and there. Also, the story is almost ending and I wanna thank you guys for sticking me out through this journey!