Meeting The Mafia King

He opened the door just enough to let himself in, but not enough to let her see inside. This made her very curious as to what was going on in there. She looked around to see if there was anything she could use to hear inside the room better but there was nothing so she just leaned her ear into the wall and tried to make as little noise as possible.

"The girl is here. She did not put up a fight and she is wearing something around her head." The gorilla-man spoke with respect, like the person he was talking to was very important.

Who is this other person?

"It's good that she did not fight. What is she wearing?" the unknown voice said.

"I don't know."

"Alright. Bring her in."

"Yes, Jefe." Zarah heard footsteps coming towards the door so she quickly moved back away from it.

"He will talk to you now." The gorilla-man said.

Without a reply, she walked into the office and was immediately taken aback. Inside the room was an extremely hot guy with bright, emerald eyes, jet black hair, a tall figure and suntanned skin. Boy was he a sight for sore eyes. But even then, she still just wanted to go home.

Her train of thought was broken when the man said with a husky morning voice, "Take a seat."

He pointed to the chair in front of him and she trudged over to it and sat down.

"Why am I here?" she asked.

"Because you saw something that you shouldn't have seen and I will be asking the questions."

"Okay." Zarah replied in a soft voice.

Then he started to talk again.

"Okay. So what did you see?And what is that thing you are wearing around your head?"

"I saw a person getting shot and this 'thing' I am wearing is called a hijab. Now can I please go home? I will not tell anyone about what saw. Please?"

"No you can't and you will stay here until I know what to do with you. GOT THAT?! And what the hell is a hijab?"

"Yes I got that. And a hijab is used to cover my body to show people that I respect myself and only my dad, brother, uncles and my husband can see my body."

"Oh, okay. Well do you have a husband and when can you take it off?" He said with a smirk.

She was getting annoyed but decided to keep her cool and simply said, "No I don't have a husband and I can take it off at home."

"Well you are going to live here for the time being so you can take it off." He said.

She was furious but said in a respectful way, "No I will not and why do I have to stay here"

"Because I said so. Now what is your name?"

"Zarah. What's yours?"

"Zain. Come, I will show you to your room."

"Okay."