The Kidnapping

Zarah gets up at five every morning. She goes to the bathroom and gets ready to pray. After she finishes praying, she gets ready for work. At 7am she starts walking through the beautiful forest at the end of her street, to the school she teaches at. She loves working with little kids. 

She gets there at 8:30am so she has time to prepare everything for her students

The kids start walking into her classroom at 9. They loved her and she did too but she always wanted some children of her own.

After dismissing the kids at 3 in the afternoon, she packed up her things and started walking home. She prayed, cleaned and then cooked herself some dinner.

After dinner, she went for a walk through the streets and ended up wandering a bit too far from her house. At first she thought she was lost, but then remembered that she had her phone with her. The time on her phone was 8pm.

I better get back home.

Zarah checked her location on the phone and realised she was on the opposite side of the forest she walks through every day. She typed her address into the navigation system and followed the directions it gave her. Eventually, she started to recognise the path she was on and turned off her phone to enjoy the view. She loves walking through it because she loves nature.

When Zarah was nearing the edge of the forest, she heard people arguing behind her, but she ignored it and kept walking. The sound of footsteps filled her ears. She turned to where the sound was coming from and saw a group of men that were holding guns. She turned back around and started to run towards her house.

BANG! A gun was fired. She froze. At first Zarah thought they fired at her but when she gathered the courage to turn around, she saw that it was someone apart from the group, laying on the ground with blood pooling around him, a perfect bullet in the centre of his forehead.

She tried to walk away but was dragged back by her hijab. Thankfully it did not fall off. She somehow managed to turn around and saw a gorilla-like guy, still holding onto her hijab.

"You are not going anywhere." He grunted as he got out his phone and dialled a number.

"Jefe what do I do with the girl? She saw everything." He said in an annoyed tone.

"BRING HER NOW!" The person on the phone shouted so loud that even I could hear it.

"Yes, Jefe." he replied.

The call ended and the gorilla-man pushed her and grunted,

"Start walking."

"Um no...Why?"

"Jefe wants to see you."

"Who is Jefe?"

"THE BOSS NOW START WALKING!"

Zarah did as she was told because she did not want the guy to touch her again or make the problem bigger.

They got to a car and the guy opened the door, gesturing for her to get in. She got in the car and sat, looking out the window thinking about how she could get out of this situation. They kept driving and got to this beautiful mansion but she did not care to admire it. All she wanted was to go home.

The Gorilla-man got out of the car and opened the door for her

The Gorilla-man got out of the car and opened the door for her. He started walking towards the mansion so she followed him, thinking it would be too risky to run now. They went inside and up the stairs and got to and double door room. The guy said "Wait out here. I will go talk to him and tell you when you can come in ... Okay?"

"Yes, okay."