Chapter - 48

Camila PoV
"Oww" I said, laying on the ground because of the baseball bat Lucy had just hit me with.
"Dude, are you ok?" Lucy asked.
"Dude?" Lauren glared at Lucy and helped me up, I brushed off my pants.
"I'm fine, I might be sore tomorrow" I stretched out my back.
""I'm so sorry, I didn't know it was you and I was trying to impress Vero by acting all tough" Lucy dropped the bat on the ground.
"Aww, really?" Vero grabbed her arm and gave her a kiss on the cheek.
"Good to see you two are back together" Lauren added in.
"Wait, why were you guys watching us?" Vero questioned.
"Uh......Camila lets go to my house we should probably put ice on that" Lauren ignored their question and I giggled at her.
"Come on Lucy Goosey, we should leave too" Vero grabbed Lucy's hand and we all started walking out of the forest.
"Lucy Goosey? Damn girl I feel bad for you" Lauren said, laughing at the terrible nickname.
"Well i happen to love it" Lucy said, earning a kiss from Vero.
"Or you just want Vero to bang you later, you are such a suck up" She said to them.
"Shut up" Lucy joked back at Lauren. I lagged behind slowly, my back actually hurt pretty bad.
"Babe, you ok?" Lauren called out.
"Yeah"
"No you're not" She walked over to me and lifted me up over her shoulder and started walking, I hit her back.
"Lauren stop! You are going to drop me!" I squealed while grabbing onto her back for dear life.
"Trust me"
"No, set me down!" I giggled slightly as we walk down the sidewalk, the darkness being lightened by the street lamps.
Lucy was giving Vero a piggyback ride and they walked ahead of us.
"Lauren, why can't we be all cute like them" I whined.
"Stop whining baby"
"I look like a dead body, do you want me to die? Is this what you are trying to say?" I purposely tried to annoy Lauren, she groaned and set me down.
"I'm going to get you back later for being so annoying" She bumped my shoulder.
"How?"
"You shall see" She winked and slapped my ass, she put her arm around my waist and kissed my cheek.
We finally arrived at her house and we waited outside, Asher came to the door signaling that he would distract Lauren's parents. We snuck up her stairs and parted ways with Vero and Lucy.
We walked into Lauren's room and I sat on her bed.
"I'm so sick of looking at my room. Luckily my mom and Mr. Vives are oblivious so I can sneak out" She walked over and tackled me onto the bed, she laid softly on top of me.
"Your being so rough tonight"
"Taking out all my anger on you, sorry not sorry" She kissed my lips softly and I smiled into the kiss.
I groan a bit as my aching back pressed into the couch. The bat definitely left a bruise.
"Camz, flip over. I am giving you a massage" She said.
"Really?"
"Yep. And you don't even have to pay me back for it" She stated, I flipped over on her bed and laid down flat. She sat on my ass and started rubbing my shoulders.
Lauren PoV
I pulled her shirt over her head so I could do a better massage, her breathing was light and calm and I could tell she as slowly falling asleep. She was so cute.
"Lauren" my mom knocked on my door and started to open it. Shit.
I pushed Camila down a bit and cover her with my body, laying on my stomach pulling my comforter over us. My head was on the pillow, Camila squished beneath me.
"Mom, privacy much?"
"Sweetie, why are you laying so oddly?"
"Uh....cramps. Ya know how that goes, having to find some weird position so the pain reduces" I said, hearing Camila snicker, I kicked her leg.
"I was just wondering if you are ok, I know you have every right to by angry with me" She sat down on the Side of my bed.
"Yeah I am fine, can you leave? I want to be alone" I said, trying to lift my body off of Camila so I wouldn't crush her.
"Alright alright, goodnight" She kissed my forehead and left the room, I rolled off of Camila, her head popped out from under the comforters.
"Fresh air!" She took in heavy breaths and I giggle at her messed up hair. "You think this is funny? Your lucky I stayed quiet you would of been grounded for years".
"Thank you for staying quiet" I chuckled as we both sat up in my bed. I leaned over and fixed Camila's hair.
"So I liked your story about cramps" Camila said sarcastically.
"Shut up it was good improv!" I threw a pillow at her.
"You just aren't a good liar, I can't believe your mom bought your lie"
"Im actually a great liar so suck it" I leaned over and kissed her nose, she scrunched it up.
"Lauren, who are you tallking to?" My mom asked from outside the door.
"My vagina!" I said sarcastically, Camila punched my arm. My mom must of been disturbed enough to walk away, score.
"You can be so rude sometimes"
"Well she doesn't need to know every detail of my personal life" I shrugged and pulled Camila on my lap, her legs latched behind my back as I sat Indian style underneath her.
"You are in a touchy feely mood tonight, aren't you?" she asked.
"I always am, I've got the hottest girlfriend in the world" I kissed her lips.
"Is that true? What's her name?"
"It starts with a C and ends with an A" I looked at her adorable little face smile.
"Cinna?"
"Nope" I shook my head.
"Casca?"
"Hell no"
"Caramela?" We both burst into laughs.
"I'm pretty sure that isn't a name, are you hungry or something?"
"Yeah, caramel just popped into my head so I turned it into a name. Mmmm...I could really use food, soda" She looked forlorn as she thought of her food.
"I swear I see drool coming down your chin, but you want soda?" I grabbed my phone and went through my music. I turned on Cola by Lana Del Ray.
-My pussy tastes like Pepsi Cola- The lyrics rang out.
I wiggled my eyebrows as I sang the lyrics. Camilas eyes grew wide and I laughed, clapping my hands.
"What music do you listen to?" She pushed her hand through her hair. "It's so vulgar and sexual. Not that I am surprised".
"Lana Del Ray, please say you have heard of her"
"No"
"Wow, here" I walked over to my desk, grabbed her CD and handed it to Camila.
"Thanks, ill check it out. But I better go now" She stood up and gave me a kiss on the cheek. She walked towards the window but I pulled her hand and gave her a kiss on the lips.
"I love you" I smiled.
"I love you too" and with that she left through my window, our night was a success.