Chapter 10

Camila PoV

Lauren, whats wrong?” I had just gotten back from the lagoon, and Lauren looked fuming.

I looked down at her shaking hands, holding my diary. Shit.

"Don’t act like your oblivious! Cause your not!"  Lauren stood up, her eyes looked teary and red.

"Lauren, you shouldn’t have read that" I answered, i saw her come closer to me. I had to admit i was scared, i never saw this side of her.

"Don’t you dare try to make me look like the bad guy!" She yelled out. Her voice cracked slightly, my body was shaking with nerves.

"I can explai-" My sentence got cut off with a sharp pain on my  left cheek. Lauren had just slapped me.

I put my hand up to the side of my face.

"In case you really don’t know whats going on, here ya go" She threw a piece of my diary at me.

I reread the entry.

Dear Diary,

Tonight was perfect! Lauren and me..had sex. It was the greatest feeling i have ever experienced, and then she told me she loved me. What a night. But i have something to get off my conscience..i saw a helicopter go by. I didn’t set off a flare, wake up or scream for help. i just laid here cuddled into Lauren. For some reason i feel like she will stop loving me once we get home. I know i’m selfish for not trying to be saved. But i wasn’t thinking rationally. I feel bad, but what Lauren doesn’t know won’t hurt her. I feel somewhat guilty.

I finished reading the entry, tears coming to my eyes. This couldn’t be happening. 

"Lauren, i’m sorry"  Was all i could manage to say.

Lauren’s eyes glared at me with a coldness i haven’t seen before.

"Do you not realize we could die out here!" Lauren screamed, only a foot away from me. "And for you to think i would ever love you is crazy. Your view on life is fucked up Camz. I dont want to live here! Get over your damn crush on me!".

Every word she yelled stung, did she really mean everything she was saying? 

"You loved me too!"  I yelled back. She loved me, she knew it. But maybe i was just saying this to reassure myself.

"Camz, i’d love anybody i was stuck on an island with" Lauren laughed in a mocking way. "Don’t feel like you are fucking special" She said with anger in her eyes.

How could she say this…i thought our love was real and pure. I couldn’t even choke out words through my tears. I know what i did was wrong..i ruined what could of been our only chance at escaping this island. Love makes you do crazy things. I wish this explanation would be enough for Lauren, but i knew it never would be.

30 minutes later.

laid in the shelter, on opposite ends from Lauren. This was the most distant i have felt from her this whole time. It was down pouring outside the shelter, which fits my mood right about now. But i’m kind of glad it’s raining, so i can’t hear the complete silence surrounding Lauren and me.

I looked over at Lauren, she wasn’t facing me and was wearing our only blanket, along with her crew neck sweatshirt.

I shivered in nothing but my bikini, my clothes were left outside and are too drenched to wear. And i’m not about to ask to share the blanket.

Lauren still appeared pissed at me, and i guess i couldn’t blame her. But i loved her, and i wish she could just see that. 

"You loved me…" I  said out loud by accident. "I loved you" I completed my thoughts, and i secretly hoped Lauren might respond.

Lauren Pov

I can’t live like this anymore. I can’t be on this island any fucking longer. I’m going insane, and for Camila to not jump at a chance to leave was upsetting.

I looked out into the rain, it kind of calmed me. I turned slightly to see Camilia, she looked freezing. Well, she might not be freezing if she wouldn’t have ignored the helicopter.

"You loved me, i loved you" I hear Camila’s voice ring out.

Does she really think she can toy with my feelings like this? 

"You want me to love you? Alright" I said. All of a sudden, my body just felt different. This island was making me delusional, but i could’t stop what i was doing. 

I flung myself on top of Camila, going in between her legs. I put my hands on her legs and tightened them around my waist. My actions couldn’t be stopped. All my anger was coming out on Camila.

I bent down and bit harshly at her neck, she let out a yelp of pain, which somehow is satisfying me. I then moved my hands up her body until reached her breasts, i squeezed them tightly and she let out a groan of pain.

"Stop!" I heard Camila yell ,which only fueled my fire. I don’t know who i am right now, i am an animal. But i wanted Camila to feel the pain i felt when i read that entry.

I pushed my lips onto her, shoving my tongue roughly into her mouth without permission.

Camila shoved my shoulders, and my head temporarily disconnected from hers.

"What Camz, you don’t want my love anymore?" I said, i couldn’t control myself.

I pushed my lips back onto hers, my hands running up and down her sides. I bit down on her bottom lip, almost drawing blood.

Camila was squirming underneath me, but i couldn’t stop. She was the only thing i had, and i’m hungry and dehydrated. My brain is throbbing and i’m not being rational.

I quickly ripped off her bikini bottoms and threw them in the rain. I positioned my knee so that i could easily grind it into her. 

I kept my lips pressed to hers and started grinding my knee against her center. I placed my hands on her hips and forced them to move along with my knee, creating a harder grind. 

Camila was still resisting.

"Lauren, stop! Please!" Her voice rang out, but it echoed in my ears softly. 

"Camz..you begging is pretty sexy, i’m not going to lie" I kept my grinding up and i felt her wetness. I know she couldn’t help it. 

Camila started moaning, it felt good to her. I could tell. 

"Lauren!" Camila tried to say sternly, but in my hormonal state driven by deprivation it only came out sounding incredibly sexy.

She pushed my shoulders, and for a split second i stopped. I looked into her eyes, and i felt like me again.

Camila looked scared of me, and i couldn’t believe what i was doing. This island was making me crazy, this dehydration was making my thoughts foggy, and my hunger was out of control.

Those eyes of hers reminded me of who i was, and i can’t be angry at her for trying to love me. She didn’t stop the helicopter because she was afraid of losing me to my life back home. All she wanted to do was love me.

I felt my body roll off of Camila’s and she ran out of our shelter into the pouring rain. She curled up her knees into her chest and just sat their in the rain, looking at the horizon.

Being stuck on this island for so long was eventually going to take it’s toll on me. And i guess that moment was now. What have i turned into? Then it dawned on me.

I am out of my mind.

I am crazy.

I am a monster.