Chapter 29

Camila PoV

The week had gone by rather quickly, with the kid who had punched Lauren being expelled. Luckily, we remained hidden for this entire week and Lauren seemed to forget about her family issues.

"So, I'm having a party at my house tonight, my parents are out, are you guys going to come?" Vero asked as she drove us home from school. It was a Friday.
"No, i think we will just stay in our room" Lauren said, a hint of disappointment in her voice. She obviously said no because she knew i wouldn't want to go.
"Lauren, you can go if you want" I said from the passenger seat.
"Babe, it's ok, i can stay with you" She said again.
"You guys can't be apart for more than five minutes, it worries me" Vero added in as she kept driving home. "Lauren please come, I miss your wild side" She begged.
"Lauren please go" I said again, not wanting to hold her back.
"Ok, i'll come to your party Vero"
"It's about time you go to a party again. Now all we need to do is convince Camila" Vero pulled into her driveway and we all walked into her house.
"I'm not really a party person, I think i'll just go on tumblr all night" I smiled and we sat down in Vero's living room.
"Wow, sounds like a lot of fun" Vero said sarcastically as she sat in a chair and turned on the TV.
"It is!" I pleaded. Lauren sat down on the couch next to me and held my hand.
"Have you ever had alcohol before?" Vero asked me.
"Yeah at Jake's party" I answered.
"Have you ever been drunk before?" She asked me.
"No, and I don't plan on it. Especially because it can make you look really trashy, you should know something about that" I said. Lauren and me both laughed while Vero shot me a sour look.
"Remember that you are staying in my house Camz. Say more comments like that and you will be living on the streets" Vero added, smirking at me.
"Don't call her Camz" Lauren shot Vero a glare.
"Woah, i can call her what i want. Maybe i should just call her sexy" Vero licked her lips and winked at me.
"Hanging out with you is really fun" Lauren said sarcastically as she stood up, our fingers still laced together.
"Why are you leaving so soon?" She asked us.
"Because, i'm not going to sit here while you make Camila uncomfortable" Lauren and i walked upstairs and went into our room.
I pushed her against the wall and kissed her lips.
"I love when you get all defensive" I said, returning to the kiss.
"Mmmmmhhhmmm" She flipped us around so that i was against the wall, my head banged against the wall. "Shit, i'm sorry" Lauren lifted me up so that my legs were around her waist, her hands holding my thighs.
She then walked over to the bed and laid us down, her on top of me. Her tongue went into my mouth and I moaned. Our lips kept moving against each other as we laid closely together.
"Keep it down in there" Vero yelled through the door.
Lauren started purposely moaning really loudly and banged the headboard against the wall.
"Camila" She moaned out, just so Vero would hear.
"Lauren you are such a jerk sometimes" I pushed her off of me.
"Come on Camz, we haven't made out in forever" She pulled me in her direction but i resisted.
"I'm tired" I whined. "Gym was hard this week, plus i don't want to hurt your lip". The split in her lip still hadn't fully healed.
"My lip is fine, please make out with me" She said.
"You should get ready for the party" I added in, it was only a few hours away.
"What would i do without you? You are like a mom to me"
"Wanting to make out with your mom is really creepy Lauren"
"You know what i mean" She rolled her eyes and kissed my cheek as she walked out of the room to get ready.
A few hours later i could hear the party roaring downstairs as i sat on our bed. Vero had given me her laptop to use for the night. I scrolled through my tumblr as i heard yells and other party noises. There was no doubt in my mind that everybody was already drunk.
I then heard a bang at the door.
"Lauren?" I called out.
Then two teenagers burst through the door, it was a guy and a girl. The guy pushed her up against the wall and they were making out like crazy.
"Um hello?" I called out, the two ignored me and kept making out, obviously drunk. "Can you not" I said, uncomfortable.
The two then came over and laid down on the bed.
"Um hello? Get out of here!" I yelled.
The two didn't listen so i grabbed the computer and stormed out of the room. I walked down the hallway until i saw Vero's room, the door wasn't locked so i went inside and closed the door behind me.
I really hate teenagers and parties. I sat on her bed and pulled the laptop on my legs. I looked around the room, it was filled with pictures of her friends, but also looked rich and clean. Maybe i should look around.
No, Camila don't snoop around, if she finds out....but then again why not? What could she even hide? I stood up and walked around her room looking at the pictures and other things. I then looked at her desk opening a drawer. I really shouldn't be doing this but everything is fueled by boredom.
I then saw something under a few pieces of paper, i held it up and inspected it. Oh my god, it was a dildo!
I heard the door open and my heart jumped.
"You really shouldn't look through other peoples things sweetie" Vero said, closing the door behind her. "Don't you know it's rude?".
"I think a better question is why am i still holding this" I handed it too her, and just froze.
"Have you ever used one?" She started walking towards me and i backed up against the wall.
"Why would i tell you if i did?"
"I don't know. Maybe i could use it on you" She smirked and i looked away.
"Can you please stop being so sexual towards me? And put that back in the drawer please" I stammered.
"Why, does it bother you?"
"Yes! Put it away!" I yelled.
"Or what?"
"Or i will....." I tried to think of something.
"You don't have anything to say, how about one kiss and i'll put it away?" She stepped towards me, I could smell the alcohol on her breath.
"Stop trying to kiss me! Isn't Lauren your friend?"
"Yeah but you are hot"
"You have a crush on me, don't you?" I asked.
"More like I just want to fuck you" She said, she moved closer.
"What the fuck?" Lauren's voice called out. There she was, standing in the doorway.
"This isn't what it looks like!" I called out. This was bad, Vero and me were inches apart, she was holding a dildo, and Lauren had heard her say, i just want to fuck you.
"Really?" Lauren's eyes were glossed over with tears.
"Vero, tell her this isn't what it looks like" I pleaded.
"I have a party to attend" Vero walked out of the room, laughing evilly.
"Camz...why would you do this? I love you! I let myself completely fall for you, i told you everything" She sounded like she was going to cry at any moment.
"I came into her room, was looking through her drawers, found the dildo, and then she walked in. I gave it back and told her to put it away and stop being sexual towards me, but she said only for a kiss-"
"Save it. I don't need to stay here and listen to lies" Lauren turned around but i ran after her.
"i'm not lying! Please believe me when i say i don't like Vero. I love you and only you" I started getting teary, desperately hoping she would find out the truth.
Lauren PoV

Should i believe her? Her story she began to tell had a lot of details, she wouldn't be able to make that up on the spot. But at the same time i knew Vero always flirted with Camila, maybe Camila flirted back?

"Camila, how can i believe you?" I asked.
"I love you! I would never cheat on you, especially not with Vero" She had a sincere look in her eye.
"I just don't know what to think"
"I love you. That's all i can say....i just need you to trust me. That's all that needs to happen" Camila walked towards me.
"I..I believe you" I finally stated. I can't prove her story wrong, and i know how much she loves me. I had to trust her, and i knew she had to be right. And the ways her eyes looked just showed truth.
"Thank god" Camila flung into my arms and held me.
We then heard sirens and i immediately let go of Camila. They became louder and louder, probably here to bust the party.
Vero then walked into the room.
"Guys the cops are here, you might want to get out. If they find you they could take you back to your families" Vero said to us.
"So now you are being nice? After you try to sabotage our relationship?" I clenched my fists.
"Fine, i'm sorry! Just run" Vero then walked out of the room. This was at least verifying that Camila was probably telling the truth. Also i knew that she wanted us to run just because she felt like she would get in trouble for letting us live here.
"Earth to Lauren" Camila waved her hand in front of my face.
"Sorry, come on let's go" I heard cops downstairs so i opened Vero's window. "We can escape through the back".
"Ok" Camila nodded and followed me out on the roof.
"Ok, we are going to jump down to the ground" I said, the distance wasn't too far from the ground.
"babe! I can't jump! It's too far"
"This isn't the time to be scared, just follow my lead" I carefully jumped off of the roof, falling on the ground. "Your turn!".
"Lauren!" She said in fear as she jumped to the ground, she landed with a thud. "Ouch!".
"Camila? Are you alright?"
"Yeah, I'm good".
I took her hand and we walked to the woods in the back of her house.
"Hey! You two, freeze!" A cop had seen us. He started to run our way, so i made a rash decision.
I held her hand tightly and started running into the woods. I dodged branches and tree's, desperate to not be taken back to my family. They would make me stay away from Camila.
"Are you crazy? We can't out run a cop!" Camila yelled but i kept pulling her along.
"I can't lose you" I said, i felt tears stinging my eyes. I didn't want to be back with my family.
"Stop running!" The cop had yelled.
We ran through the woods until i saw a house in the distance, i ran in the general direction and we reached the ends of the woods, we walked out and into a neighborhood. We had lost him.
We caught our breath and looked at each other.
"We are crazy, you know that?" Camila asked, smiling.
"Crazy in love" I kissed her lips, putting my hands on her waist, bringing he close to my body.
"True" She responded. I smiled, glad that i could still be with my baby.
"Stay where you are" We turned our heads in the direction of the deep voice. It was a cop, walking towards us. He must have waited here, knowing we would show up.
I tugged on Camila's hand but she didn't let me run. I looked at her eyes and they just showed defeat.
"This game of cat and mouse is over, get in the car" The cop came over to us and lead us to the car, putting us in the back seat.
I looked over at her and took her hand in mine, choking back tears. I knew i could still see Camila in school, but my parents would probably change my schedule. I felt like i was losing her and everything was out of my control.
"We will find a way to be together" Camila smiled and squeezed my hand.
"Yeah, i know" I answered.
But on the inside i knew it wouldn't be that easy.