As Time Passes...

Start from the beginning

I look at her, she seems to regret doing something. I give her a slight smirk as turn around and open the door, before I turn my head at her and wave my hand to follow me.

Me: Follow me...we have some talking to do.

The girl follows me inside the train, but is very afraid of what may happen. I guide her to my room where my sisters are, and she shyly follows me in.

Me: Take a seat.

She does so, keeping my eyes on me. She may think I'm tricking her...but I'm not. I twirl a card in my fingers as I look at her.

Me: So...what were you doing on this train?

???: I..work for the White Fang...or at least I did.

Me: What do you mean? Did you quit or leave them behind?

???: I didn't like how the White Fang we're handling things recently for peace. They became more..

Me: Violent? I've seen the news about it.

She turns to me with concern in what I know. I catch my card with two fingers as I look at her.

Me: You seem like a girl who wants to do something right, and I'll tell you something...

I lower my hood as I look at her with a smile. She slightly smiles as well as I continue.

 She slightly smiles as well as I continue

Me: I know that feeling. It's what I've been doing for the past 3 years, and you've probably been doing it longer then I have. I sense it in you. You can do good, and it's your choice to do that.

She looks at me with her smile, and I know she believes me before I hear someone clear their voice.

Frisk: Ahem...

Me: *turns to Frisk* Oh Frisk! I didn't realize you were awake.

Frisk smiles as she looks at me and the girl. She doesn't seem to mind the fact that the Faunus girl is here.

(Teen Frisk)

Frisk: No worries, But who's this girl?

Blake: My name's Blake Belladonna. It's nice to meet you.