"It's fine, fine!," Doma puts on an awkward grin. "Y-You don't have to pay! Just get this thing off of me."

"Oh, how kind of you," Jungkook coos and pulls back the card. "Venus, return."

The Venus Flytrap wriggles its vines happily at the nickname and retreats into the card. It glows again as Jungkook places it back in his holster. Doma just stares, obviously shaken.

"Thanks again, mister," Jungkook winks playfully and Ube squeaks on his shoulder. "See ya, Doma."

Although Doma is obviously pissed, he doesn't say anything and just grumbles as he hops in his truck and drives away. Jungkook laughs once the truck is out of view and picks up some of the stray apples on the ground.

Can't waste some good food, Jungkook thinks as he pockets the apples. He bites into one and scrapes off some bits. Ube happily chews on the little slices of fruit.

Jungkook eats quietly and looks around. He swallows and puts on a big grin. "So this is Tura village, huh?"

Tura village's streets are narrow due to all the vendors arranged in front of the buildings. There are a variety of items for sale, like basic wood weapons and survival necessities; water bags, satchels and the like.

It's pretty obvious who belongs to Tura and who doesn't, Jungkook can tell by the way people are dressed. It's just like how his late father said, people in comfortable loose clothes are in their city of origin, whilst those in formal wear are either there to impress or as tourists.

Jungkook thinks and chews. He walks through the streets in search for empty spots to possibly put up his shop. Seeing the fully occupied streets makes him groan under his breath.

"Ube, squeak if you find a good spot, 'kay?," Jungkook asks and Ube replies with a nod.

When Jungkook passes a merchant selling clothes, he pauses at the sight of a full body mirror. After politely refusing the merchant's offer, he takes a good look at himself, after all it's been a while. His formerly long sleeved trench cloak is torn near the shoulders, exposing his bandaged arms.

They still hurt. Jungkook hisses a bit at the throbbing pain. He reaches down to the holster and his fingerers brush through the silver chain attached to the hem of his pants. Ube squeaks in concern.

After Jungkook pulls out a craft card, he stares at it just to double check. He sighs and rubs the card on his arm. "Soothing spell, cast."

First it feels cold then it starts to burn. Jungkook hisses at the pain and continues to walk down the street. The card glows against his arms. In that instance, he feels a pair of eyes burn the back of his head. Ube starts to squeak.

Jungkook pretends to sneeze and glances behind him discreetly. There are a pair of hooded figures mixed within the crowd of children and tourists. It's a conspicuous sight and he wonders if they can stand out even more.

"Ube," Jungkook whispers and stands up straight. "After a minute, squeak if they're still there."

The little rat nods and climbs on top of Jungkook's head. He walks across the streets and tries to not think of those men for a while, although he has an idea of who they could be.

Jungkook scrapers what's left of his money and barely buys himself a box of cigs. He uses the tip of Ube's tail to light a stick as he pops it in his mouth. No more than a second later, the mouse squeaks.

"Hm," Jungkook hums and exhales a thick layer of smoke. "Just as I suspected. Ube, hide in my sleeve."

After Ube squeaks in reply, he does as told and tucks himself in the sleeve. Jungkook sighs and inhales another puff of smoke. It leaks through his dry lips and forms a mist over his face.