1| Long distance T.H

[just a note that these were written when I was 12, and are not to my best of writing abilities - I apologise in advance for any bad grammar or spelling etc, as well as any cheesy scenes throughout this book. Nonetheless, hope you enjoy this book!]

Today was the day. You were finally going to meet Tom! Long distance for a year had been tough; you lived in America where as he lived in UK, London. You FaceTimed every night even though it was a struggle with time difference, not being able to talk to him because he was asleep, or not being able to hug him when you were sad. But today all of that was going to change! Nerves ran throughout your whole body, what if he didn't like you in person? You couldn't think about that. Not now that your plane was about land in only 20 minutes...

Tom POV:

It was the morning I was going to finally see y/n, I was nervous but so excited. I just couldn't wait to see her for the first time, I did what I had once been told and turned all of my nerves into excitement. It worked and all I could do was think about y/n. She said that her plane would land at around 1pm so I grabbed my keys and headed to the car ready to drive to the airport...

Y/n POV:

Finally the plane had landed, you were more scared than ever! You sent a quick message to Tom to say that you had landed, followed by a '❤️'.

Time skip...

You grabbed your luggage and quickly started walking to where you said you would meet him. Still you were nervous, a knot formed in your stomach. You had never felt this way before.

There he stood, a smile on his face, a bunch of flowers in his hand. You froze on the spot, not believing that this moment was real. A gasp eventually left your lips and you ran up to him, his arms immediately embraced you into a hug.
Y/n: I can't believe this is happening!
You whispered, tears forming in your eyes.
Tom: me too!
He hugged you tighter pulling you closer to him, you could smell his cologne- it was literal heaven!

Tom POV:

Each second a different person walked out of the door, but still no y/n. I swapped the roses that I held to the other hand, my palms becoming sweaty. Finally I saw her, her eyes sparkled and her hair hung beautifully around her face. She stood there shocked before breaking into a smile and running towards me. I pulled her into a hug, and wow she smelled so nice. I didn't want to let her go, it was like she melted into my arms.
Y/n: I can't believe this is happening!
I was speechless I didn't know what to say.
Tom: me too!

Y/n POV:

I started slowly pulling away, my heart beating fast in my chest.
Tom: wait, don't pull away... not yet.
Your heart melted. He pulled you bag into the hug and you both stood there for a few seconds.
Tom: I-I got you these, I hope you like them.
He handed you the flowers, they were red roses. You had once told him they were your favourite.
Y/n: you remembered..!
Tom: of course I did.
Y/n: I love them!
He smiled at you and you hugged him again.
Y/n: this is the best moment of my entire life!
Tom: well, I'm very flattered.
You laughed and looked into his eyes.
Tom: you look very pretty y/n.
Y/n: aww thank you.
He took your hand and grabbed your suitcase, you walked together to his car. This was the one you thought. This was the man you wanted to marry...

Hope you enjoyed!
Comment and vote 💓