Chapter 9

Hey!! The person with the best idea for an actor/actress for any of the characters will get the next chapter dedicated to them!!

Chapter 9

     There are certain moments in life where you just can't breathe. Not because you're sad or worried or anything like that, but because you can't believe something is actually happening. Sometimes, you can't believe you actually got a car, or that you actually passed that test. Me? I can't believe Will is kissing me right now.  

     His lips were pressed oh so soft against mine, so careful and so tentative that I felt as if I were made from glass; as if I was precious, or something. His hand snaked around the back of my neck, forcing me to stay put - not that I probably would have moved, but still. He pressed closer to me, somehow, and kept on brushing his lips against mine so softly.  

     He pulled away for a few seconds to look at me, his eyes wide and even though we hadn't done anything, really, he was breathing a tiny bit harder and faster than normal; something I relished in. His eyes were staring at my lips vacuously, and then he swooped down and caught them again. 

     I threw myself into the kiss, more this time now that I'd gotten over the initial shock of it all. I was a little worried that I might get something wrong with the kiss, that maybe my lips were pressing too tightly or too softly, but the he ran his tongue on the edge of my lip and I completely forgot all of reservations.

    He nibbled a little on my bottom lip, until he actually pulled on it with his teeth and sucked it into this mouth. Oh my God, did he really just do that? I was just about to kiss him more forcefully when he pulled away. Not only did he stop kissing, but he let go of me and scooted away from me. 

     He was staring at me, but I was glaring at him trying to not feel the sting of rejection. Fine, I was a bad kisser. Did it bother me that he pulled away? Yes. Was I going to complain and talk to him about it? No. If he didn't like me, then he didn't like me. There was no more to be said on the subject. 

      I stood up, and was about to walk away, when I saw Cedric, standing there opened-mouthed and staring at us. 

     "Um, we were not really doing anything. It all just sort of happened because we were just talking and, I don't really, know, but you do because you know how shit sometimes happens, and I mean, you have probably kissed Jane a lot so you know what we're feeling, but not that we are like you and Jane or anything, or that this was something important anything. No, it was just impulse thing that just happened and yeah…" I trailed off. Since when had I become so… Garrulous? 

    "Relax, it's not like you're trial or anything," Cedric said, with a huge smirk on his face. I glanced over at Will and I saw that he had this dazed look over him - I felt like hitting his head to make him come back to the present, but resisted contemplating that it would be better if he was silent for a while; it would clear my head not to hear his deep voice. 

     "Oh, will you stop it," I growled art Cedric, "I'm gonna go now, can you tell Nick that some kind of emergency happened and I have to go. Oh, but don't tell him anything else or he mi-"

     "Might smell the lie?” he said with raised eyebrows, "you know you aren't the only werewolf here, right?"

     "Yeah, sorry, I forgot I guess," I said, shrugging, not really sorry at all.

       "Yeah, ok, I'll go tell him," Cedric, walking back inside again. I turned my head away from the door to look at Will, who was now looking at me. I sat down next to him, curling my arms so that I was hugging myself. When he made a motion to move next to me, I shied away from him.