Preface

• Dedicated to Sofia Wallenquist

Preface

"It's just, from the moment i met you, I felt safe. Fate may not have decided this but it still feels like a match made in heaven, or something. Home's not a thing, it's a person. You are my person."

He just continued to stare at me, breathing heavily, not saying anything.

"If that makes sense, I mean."

He moved in closer, his warm comforting body pressing intimately against mine, his nose touching mine. His clear warm blue eyes stared into my cold ones, saying the things that couldn't be spoken. Saying the things that you couldn't say using your tongue and lips. He was in his way declaring his love for me, without doing it. And then he pressed his warm lips softly against mine, clearing my mind and thoughts. There was only him. There would only ever be him.

He pulled away from me, smiled and said, "I love you".

_______________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note

Ok, so this is my first novel. I have written a short story, but this is, well, a novel like I said. Ok, I just want to go through some points with you guys.

I'll be updating, at the latest, once a week every monday. Sometimes more.

There will be some "sexual content", but I won't warn - It won't be vulgar and super descriptive, but I belive that this kinda uppsets the flow of the story.

Comments and fan is super appriciated - I LOVE comments.

I will probably do a sequal - I might not have written the whole story but I have everything planned in my head.

Ok, that's it, I think...

Oh, and thank you so much all of you that want to read the story - LOVE you!