Alejandro X Reader

Y/N Point Of View
Being the adopted sister of Heather was a nightmare.

Not just a nightmare a living hell every day.

Even at night she would complain about everything wrong with me.

But being Daddy's princess meant she got away with everything she does to me.

And that wasn't the worst of it.

No my friend the worse part of Heather......was when she discovered who I was crushing on.

Alejandro Burromuerto.

I couldn't help myself: his charming words, his gentle tone and of course who can forget his dazzling green eyes.

He was my first friend when I started Highschool and has always stuck by my side and vice versa it was a crazy and beautiful friendship even when he discovered Heather was my sister when I joined Total Drama with him.

Unfortunately Heather had a crush/hatred on him like one moment we could be blushing about what he told her he liked about her hair and the next thing you know she's pushing him to the ground.

Still I can't help but feel I need to break the cycle with Alejandro he gets either pushed or hurt because of my sister everyday but that doesn't stop him from accepting the challenge of wooing her.

Alas he is a womaniser but lately it's been very how I can I put this very flirty towards me and by very I mean every opportunity he gets whether it be during a challenge or when we're alone in the dining area.

I thought he was just practicing to use on Heather but instead he just ignored her even when she was addressing him in front of everyone.

Weird right?

But I really don't want him to think less of me by ignoring him for the sake of the game and our friendship so I just smiled and blushed trying to get along with him.

It was another normal/terrible day on the plane as Owen was screaming and holding on for dear life with Duncan and Tyler trying to calm him down as I rested against Alejandro's arm which he didn't seem to mind.

In fact he even wrapped his arms around my waist but he only claimed that he was making sure that I wouldn't fall if the plane ran into turbulence which seemed suspicious even for him.

It felt strangely comforting when his arms are around my waist but I couldn't pay attention when the plane ran into turbulence making Owen scream louder than ever on this journey.

Immediately the intercom started working with Chris telling us that we had to stand in the dining area to await the next challenge. I tried to stand up but Alejandro had a tight grip on my wait which meant I wasn't going anywhere any time soon.

Owen was complaining about the lack of sugary snacks as I was watching Duncan and Gwen flirt with each other in front of his ex Courtney which was pretty entertaining if you ask me.

Courtney definitely was super mad and jealous a very bad combination of emotions plus she was trying to flirt with Tyler of all people on this show Priceless.

My sister was glaring my way seeing how close I was to Alejandro so I moved closer...........to annoy my sister on national tv. I could even her her inner screaming towards me as the plane's lights went out with Owen letting out a fart.

Owen: "With the dark as my witness it wasn't me"

Me: "Try Denying that with the lights on Owen"

The plane crashed as the light flicked back on as I ended up wing on Alejandro's chest with everyone looking at us with Owen still screaming.

I could only get off him quickly blushing as I left the plane not wanting to interact with my sister again for the millionth time about me hanging out with Alejandro behind her back.