Mal X Shy Neko Reader

Dedicated to Ace7474 since she made my request I decided to repay her!.

3rd Point Of View
It was the first day at school when he first saw her.

His family recently moved here and Mal hated the whole ordeal but she brightened up his day although he didn't want to admit it.

As he walked through the halls scaring/shoving nerds into their lockers she accidently bumped into him dropping her books in front of him.

Mal watched her scramble to pick up her books profusely saying sorry to him and offering to walk him to class. But Mal was speechless.

Why?

She was a Neko.

He was surprised when she offered her hand out to give him a handshake and introduce himself.

He shrugged his shoulders and told her his name while she said her's........ Y/n.

He thought that name was a sign of her beauty but he held that comment back as he walked past her waving slightly as he continued on his way through the halls.

At the end of the day he noticed she walked beside him on the way home as he sighed and pretended to not notice her.

She payed no mind to his negativity and started up a small conversation with Mal with him replying every so often staring at her fluffy tail waving back and forth.

Since that moment they always took the same route home with either Y/n waiting for him or Mal waiting for her.

Their bond was unbreakable nothing could break it as they always respected the others choices but what Y/n was hiding from Mal was she was getting bullied.

Her bullies would always step on her tail, pull her ears and shove her into lockers laughing off into the distance as she struggled to move in the tight space before finally being freed.

Y/n still kept a smile on her face to be able to be brave in front of Mal. But today will be different for the both of them.

Every day Mal has been suspicious of Y/n being late over the last few days so before he left the school Mal followed Y/n towards her locker.

She was slightly shaking rushing to put her books into her locker grabbing her bag before her tail was viciously pulled back making Y/n hit her head on a nearby wall hearing the laughs of her tormentors.

Y/n tried to get away but this time they held her arms while the leader walked up to her smirking and with a smile on her face was about to strike her down.........

But it never happened.

Y/n opened one eye to see Mal in front of her pinning her bully to the locker with her sidekicks bolting out of the door as she slid down the wall.

Mal: "If I ever see you harm my girl again I will physically make your life a living hell and trust me we both know I can do it"

The leader nodded her head before running off in a sprint as Y/n held her ears shakily wondering how Mal was going to react only to feel him wrap his arms around her as her tears fell down onto the floor.

Mal: "It's okay Y/n their gone now c'mon let's go"

Y/n nodded her head as he held her hand as she kept her eyes on the ground feeling the soft breeze flowing through the air.

Mal kept his anger for Y/n sake keeping her calm. He didn't care that anyone could see the two of them he's still the toughest boy in school.

As they approached his house Mal brought her closer to him making her gasp and smile up at him as he gave her his signature smirk before placing his lips on hers.

Instantly he felt her arms timidly wrap around his waist as he chuckled and stopped the kiss making both of them smile towards each other.

As Y/n hugged Mal again he looked up to see his brothers and sister smiling and smirking at him as he growled lightly before taking Y/n somewhere more quiet for their first date.

The End

A/n: Hello everyone requests are still opened!!! That is all!!