Mike/Personalities X Insecure Reader

3rd Point Of View
It was a rainy day as school ended as multiple students rushed out to try and avoid the rain except for one student.....Y/n.

She enjoyed the rain meaning she was the only one out in the rain so she wouldn't draw attention to herself or as she thought it a ghost in a crowd.

Y/n pulled out her umbrella and started the slow journey home admiring the rain drops landing on the ground beside her.

Y/n thought she heard footsteps behind her so she turned around slowly seeing no one there. It was starting to rain heavier so Y/n continued her path ahead before stopping again hearing the same footsteps again.

She decided to wait a while seeing if someone was following her but of course the weather was taking a turn for the worse so she ran home safely.

The next day it happened again footsteps behind her but she couldn't find out who it was which  was creeping her out slightly. 

But as the days progressed strange things were happening to her.

Flowers started appearing in her locker, Notes appearing in her locker in different handwriting describing her beauty and kindness as she would smile and keep in perfect condition in her pocket and stare at them on the way home.

Even on sunny days she would get the feeling of someone following her but every time she turned around no one was there.

Y/n immediately thought she was being stalked but what she didn't know was the person stalking her was no other than Mike and his personalities.

They nicknamed her 'The girl under the umbrella'. Her beauty was hypnotic to all of them they couldn't take it anymore so they all agreed to confront her.

It was a normal rainy day and Y/n was walking home as she did everyday but she kept an eye behind her just in case anyone tried to push her on her journey home.

But suddenly her umbrella was snatched off her as she spun around seeing 5 boys staring at her as she took a step back worried about what they might hurt her with.

Y/n checked behind her before sprinting ignoring the shouts of her name as she splashed several puddles but felt arms wrap around her as she tried to pull the arms away from her waist.

She turned around seeing one of the boys Mal looking down at her with a gentle smile on his face as Y/n broke down crying as he pulled her close to him feeling her warmth in the pouring rain.

The others turned up seeing her crying into Mal as they took turns to hug her and comfort her as the rain stopped pouring and the sun came out.

The End

A/n: I'm soo sorry this seemed rushed but I'm currently starting School work so I might be offline for a while but I promise new updates on my books soon so bye for now!