Alejandro X Short Reader Part 2

Decided to do a part 2 on this!

3rd Point Of View
It was a hot summer's day when Y/n woke up to the shining sun brightly lighting up her bedroom. She smiled and prepared herself for the day ahead of her wanting to make the most of the morning.

She slid down the banister of her stairs and prepared herself breakfast but noticed something was missing. Her mind seemed to wonder off before she heard her doorbell go off.

She walked over to the door and slowly opened it revealing to her her best friend..... Alejandro Burromuerto.

He had recently finished All Stars where his girlfriend/enemy Heather dumped him after he threw her aside to get the million dollars from Mike's evil personality Mal.

She smiled as he leaned up against the door waiting for her as she lifted her backpack and walked with him to school.

As they walked beside each other people would stare at them in awe or glance at the two of them. She listened to Alejandro talk about Jośe's constant bullying and patting his arm in comfort.

When they finally reached the dreaded school Gwen and Izzy dragged Y/n somewhere as she waved to him while Duncan and Owen dragged Alejandro to an empty hallway.

Y/n Point Of View
I knew why Gwen and Izzy were dragging me away from Alejandro why you may ask? Cause I was going to leave him a love letter in his locker.

I can't help it from when we were in daycare together and since then we've done everything together from going to the movies to spending time at the park.

Even after Total Drama I was there for him true I was heartbroken when he kissed Heather a couple of times but I put it behind me when Heather finally broke up with him.

Gwen and Izzy were on lookout with Izzy growling at anyone who would try to peek at what we were doing. I placed the letter in his locker and we bolted from the scene as we saw the boys arriving.

We peeked around the corner as Alejandro opened his locker and showed the letter to Owen and Duncan. Izzy was jumping up and down as Gwen shushed her as he read the letter quietly.

Then........ he threw it in the trash.

My heart stopped...... my tears were running down my face but I didn't care. Gwen and Izzy tried to comfort me but it was too late I was already outside of the school crying as I ran to my house.

Alejandro's Point Of View
As Duncan and Owen dragged me away from Y/n I wanted to push them away but knowing Y/n and her caring heart I just can't do it.

Ever since we met in daycare I knew someday we would be together but then Total Drama happened and my feelings were mixed completely until Heather dumped me.

Since then Y/n has always been there for me and felt like a series of fireworks were exploding all at once in my head.

As I made my way over to my locker Duncan and Owen were smirking at one another as I opened it to reveal a letter addressed to me.

Since I was so fond of these letters I skipped over most of the things girls usually say to me such as your hair is so amazing or you're soo hot so I threw it into the trash.

I turned around to see Duncan and Owen shocked at me but what surprised me is Izzy pusher me into the locker.

Me: "Hey what's your problem!!"

Gwen: "The problem was that Y/n was the one who sent you that letter you're just like you were on Total Drama a cold, heartless monster!!!"

Izzy growled at me with Owen and Duncan backing away. I couldn't believe this..... Y/n the girl of my dreams and I had completely destroyed her heart.

I ran out of school and over to her house. Luckily she always leaves a spare key under her doormat and I entered her house to hear her tears from downstairs.

I quietly walked up the staircase and slowly entered her room and my heart felt her pain. She was crying onto her pillow with her bag thrown across the room with most of the papers scattered about.

I lifted her up and looked into her eyes as she gasped and looked away with her tears still running down her face. I wiped them away with her trying to get away from me.

Y/n: "Go away.... just leave me alone......"

Me: "Y/n please just listen to me..... if I had just read the letter properly I would've known your special words would have made my heart melt since the day I met you"

She blushed but tried to hide herself away. I chuckled as I moved her hair out of her face and kissed her as she wrapped her arms around my neck timidly as I smirked during the kiss.

I stopped the kiss as she timidly looked up at me as I chuckled at her reaction and brought her close to me as we both laid on the bed together as I kissed her forehead holding my new girlfriend in my arms falling asleep.