Manitoba X Adventure Loving Reader

Requested by PaytonCollins963 

FYI Manitoba will be Mike's brother along with his other personalities.

Y/n Point Of View
I was currently jumping from tree to tree trying to get a perfect view of the sunrise quickly settling over the world but no matter what tree I jumped onto the View was terrible!!!

As I jumped into the tree branch it suddenly snapped causing me to fall but I couldn't help but enjoy the breeze from the fall.

I was caught by someone mainly a stranger but once I opened my eyes I realised it was my friend Manitoba.

Me: "Mani!!! I nearly flew for a second there but then gravity caught up to me!!"

Manitoba: "Alrighty Sheila if you say so now come on we wouldn't want to miss the glorious beauty of the day now do we!"

I blushed as he carried me bridal style as I looked around the forest enjoying the beauty of nature around me and Mani.

Manitoba has been my friend since we both met on the monkey bars right in the middle exploring the forest together and being adventure buddies together.

Manitoba hasn't let me visit his house or met his family yet but he's been to my house several times and met my mom and dad and every time he leaves my mom pretends to plan a wedding which is both hilarious and amusing at the same time.

I know Mani doesn't think of me romantically but I do and I have learnt to deal with his rejection at least 5 times in my head or is it 10? No matter I will still be his friend no matter what happens.

We reached the edge of a cliff as we both sat together admiring the few of the town from up here as the sunlight shined brightly over it.

Manitoba moves closer as I rested my head on his shoulder. It was a comfortable silence between the two of us as we didn't need to use boring words and pronounce very posh like.

Mani's phone went off with a notification as he groaned and tilted his hat so he could read it better.

Manitoba: "Crikey you leave your brothers and sister for one minute and already there fighting like koala bears!!"

Me: "I'll come with you and help you out another adventure for the two of us come on lead the way!!!"

He hesitantly got up then offered me his hand as we walked to his house which I led my mind wonder off at this point wondering what Mani's family is like.

We got to the front door and he took me inside: where I saw two brothers with one with his hair fallen to the side and the other one shirtless.

Manitoba: "Alright Vito, Mal settle down you two we got company!"

The two boys stopped and looked at me as I hesitantly waved at them with both of their jaws dropped,

Vito: "Ay yo Mani this is the gal you've been talking about over and over again?"

Mal: "And who you never shut up about....She's hot!"

Mani pulled me in close to him as a girl backflipped down the stairs and then gasped at me.

Manitoba: "Alright Svetlana we have company"

Svetlana: *Gasps* "It's true this is the girl who stolen your heart!!!"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing and seeing Manitoba's face turn bright red and him tilting his hat to hide his face from me.

Manitoba's Point Of View
I wanted to just hide somewhere in this house where the Sheila couldn't find me this is way worse than all my other adventures and I was the one caught in the middle of it.

She looked up at me with those eyes that shined like a diamond. I carried her bridal style up to my room ignoring my brothers laughing as I slammed my room shut and sat on the bed with Y/n sitting on my lap.

Y/n had always been a part of my crazy life the good and the bad and she's been the spark who always seemed to cheer me up.

Speaking of her she was staring at me with a smile on her face as she fixed my trusty hat making me chuckle before smiling at her as she hugged me which I returned back to her.

I wanted to tell her how much she makes me happy but I don't know how to tell the Sheila how much she makes me happy when she's beside me.

I placed her beside me and leaned in close to her and before thinking of the consequences.....I kissed her feeling her tense up before wrapping her arms around me and kissing me back.

We had to break away but the silence was clear.....we both love each other.

Apparently I wasn't aware of how much time we were in the room for before Mike opened my door as I held Y/n hand with her doing the same as he backed away but still gave me the thumbs up.

Me: "So Sheila how about a date?"

Y/n: *Giggles* "I like that come on adventure boy!"

We raced down the stairs together and ran towards the park knowing we were going to have another adventure together but as boyfriend and girlfriend.

The End!