Duncan x Little Sister Reader

You are 7 years old and on Team Amazon.

You are Duncan's little sister but since he is missing from Chris he instead brings you onto the show much to the dismay of Duncan who is worried for your safety.

3rd Point Of View

As contestants slowly start waking up Y/n was looking out of the plane window as Her team was complaining about losing first class to Chris and Chef but Y/n didn't really care she was the quiet one on the plane which made people forget she was on the plane in the first place which scared everybody as she was the loudest when she was singing.

As Y/n was trying to guess why Chris would give first class away to someone important she was stuck in her daydream that she didn't notice Sierra was saying her name over and over again which was slightly annoying her.

Sierra: "Y/n!!!!"

The girl fell off her seat in a panic which made the other contestants look at the girl in shock

Sierra: "Oops sorry Y/n I was asking you questions about...."

Gwen: "Cody ....yeah about Cody"

Y/n: "Oh I think he's secretly a girl"

Team Amazon burst out laughing along with Team Chris except for Sierra and Cody

Cody: "Hey I am not"

Y/n: "But you're on a girl's team which makes you a girl"

The amazon give Y/n hi fives as Sierra just hugs him which he tries to get away from but fails which makes Y/n smirk at him.

Confessional

Chef and Y/n: "Cody and Sierra sitting in a tree K I S S I N G!!!!"

They both laugh then fist bump each other

Confessional ends

As Alejandro leaves after Owen sprays his nose milk everywhere Y/n goes back to looking out the window not knowing where in the world they are heading to next.

Time Skip

As the teams land in London Y/n feels sad as her big brother had always wanted to visit London Courtney notices this and gives her a hug which Y/n accepts and they board The double decker bus until Y/n notices someone missing

Y/n: "Wait we're missing someone where's Al did he die?? darn shame"

Everyone laughs as Chef falls out his seat laughing while Chris sends her a death glare which she just shrugs at.

Chris: "Y/n please leave the jokes to the professionals now you're challenge today since we're in London you'll be catching the terror of London Jack the ripper.

Gwen and Y/n put their hands up

Chris: "No you can't ask him questions about his job"

Gwen puts down her hand but not Y/n

Y/n: "Can we kill him!!!???"

Chris: "What no no no why would you ask that?"

Y/n simply looks at him with a smirk and looks out the window seeing the sights of London wondering where is her big brother now.

Time Skip

As Y/n helps Heather out of the stretcher  she notices that they are the only ones left on their team which makes Y/n aware of her surroundings as she follows Heather to find their team mates.

Heather: "Where are they .... whatever come on Y/n we have to win and beat???

Y/n: "Team Chris is really really stupid"

They laugh and start to make their way around in order to find the clues to win the challenge for their team.

As they make their way around the corner she spots Gwen and Courtney carrying a bag but as she is about to tell Heather she quickly notices Jack the ripper which makes both Heather and Y/n run and hide from him which is successful only for Y/n as The Ripper catches Heather much to her Dismay but it's a fighting chance for Y/n.

Duncan's Point Of View

As I finished performing with my band I quickly get snatched up in a bag and dragged to who knows where which is totally uncool but as they remove me from the bag I quickly notice that Gwen and Courtney had caught me which made everyone gasp but that was not the surprising news I got.

Chris: "Dude you are so back in the game but aren't team Amazon missing a member?"

Gwen, Courtney and Heather: "Y/n!!!!!"

Me: "WHAT!!!!"

I quickly rush to the screens to see my sister looking around which instantly worries me

Me: "You brought my SISTER!!!!! I SWEAR CHRIS I WILL MURDER YOU IF SHE'S HURT!!!!!"

Owen and some other guy were holding me back as Chris slowly walked away to somewhere as I looked back to the screen to see my Sister catching the Ripper I was in shock as she was dragging the Ripper to where we are standing.

She bursts the door open and with a confident look.

Y/n: "First Class here we come!!!!"

Courtney Gwen and Heather hug her as she drops the ripper but they hide me from her sight until Chris comes in with me growling at him.

Chris: "WOW!!!! congratulations Y/n you caught Jack the Ripper nice"

I calmly walked up to her without me knowing I was there.    

Me: "Hey there squirt!!"

She looks at me and tackles me in a huge hug while I smirk at her and hug her back

Y/n: "DUNCAN!!!!! you're back yes!!"

I nodded at her as Chris announced I was back in the game oh joy but I was on a team with Owen so that's alright as long as my sister was with me.

The teams aww at this but I couldn't care less as I wiped my Sister's tears away.

Time Skip

As we start to settle down for the night in these disgusting conditions I see my sister coming up to me with a chocolate bar which she hides from Owens view which makes me chuckle.

Y/n: "Night bro prepare to lose!!" I chuckle at this and simply state

Me: "Back at you Squirt!!"

She smiles and hugs me good night as she heads back up to First Class yep I love my little sister as much as winning a million dollars.

The End