Duncan x Reader x Cody

Requested by THEPALSLOVER12 

Happens in Playa De Loser where the boys compete for Y/n Heart. 

3rd Point Of View
As the contestants enjoy another day of relaxation and sunshine unknown to one of the former contestants a competition is about to begin. 

Duncan sees his target sitting by the edge of the pool as she talks to Bridgette with both of them laughing as he sighs and smiles at her as his heart starts beating faster and faster.

But Duncan soon spots someone else looking at his prize a little nerd called Cody. His hands become a fist and he walks over to him as Cody begins running not knowing that this was Cody's plan all along.

Cody begins screaming as Y/n stands up as Cody runs towards her. Y/n holds Cody in her arms as Duncan stops running. 

Y/n: "Duncan how could you! Cody hasn't done anything wrong with you come on Cody let's go inside! Talk to me and Cody when you're ready to apologise!!!"

Y/n leads Cody inside as he smirks at Duncan as he growls at Cody but stops as he waits 5 seconds before walking in after them with a smirk on his face. 

Cody's Point Of View
Great my plan worked!!! True Duncan probably wants to kill me right about now but the girl of my dreams is holding my hand I'm freaking out!!!!. 

When we got inside the first thing Y/n did was check for any injuries on me that gave me enough time to see her beautiful eyes that always seem to shine even when the sun doesn't shine on her.

As she finished checking up on me Duncan came in but Y/n turned away as Duncan smirked at me before clearing his throat to gain her attention.

Duncan: "Y/n I'm sorry for chasing Cody he just got on my nerves I promise I won't do it again!"

Y/n: "Promise?"

Duncan: "Of course Y/n Promise!"

She hugged Duncan as he smirked at me as she ruffled my hair before walking back into her room with a smile on her face. 

As she was out of sight Duncan grabbed my shirt oh god I'm dead tell my family I loved them.

Duncan's Point Of View
I'm about to kill this Pipsqueak as soon as possible. When I first saw Y/n she was super hot in my opinion but as I got to know her better I didn't care about her body but her personality.

I knew Cody wants her too maybe we can share but I don't want him to think he's won this competition but no he has to know who's the boss!!"

Me: "Listen here Pipsqueak now I know for a fact that you love Y/n but here's the thing I want her too so here's the deal we both share her deal?!

He nodded his head as I dropped him on the ground and picked him up again as we both went up to her room while I started to get to know the dweeb.

Y/n Point Of View
I really hope Duncan and Cody can get along I mean I hope so. I was in my room reading my favourite book Sherlock Holmes when I heard a knock on my door. 

I set my book down and went to my door and opened it. I was shocked  when both Duncan and Cody were at the door smirking at me.

Duncan was the first to react as he kissed me on the lips then he stopped as I blushed before Cody kissed me as I blushed again as I couldn't believe that two hot and cute guys kissed me at the same time.

I had to admit it I fell in love with these two guys from the moment  I met them on the docks so I hugged both of them together as I smiled at them while kissing their cheeks as they blushed and kissed me back.

The End 

I'm sorry it's so bad I had no ideas please sent me more requests.