Zoey X Blind Reader

3rd Point Of View
With a smile on her face Y/n walked through the doors of the school with her guide dog Suzy happily walking in front of her as many students stared at her most in wonder and intrigue.

Y/n didn't know who to ask about where the principal was or anything. She felt uncomfortable before hearing her dog Suzy bark happily.

??: "Aww your dog is so cute!!"

Y/n: "Thanks I'm Y/n and that's Suzy but could you tell me where the principal's office is?"

??: "Oh sure here I'll take your hand......... oh I'm Zoey by the way!!"

Y/n smiled holding Zoey's hand as she led her to the principal's office knowing the growing blush on her face as Zoey guided her to her classes and told her about herself.

Time Skip

In the months that Y/n joined the school she brought a smile to everyone around her and to others who were bullies to others.

She helped Dakota get with one of the gamer nerds called Sam by getting her into the legend of Zelda series in front of her crush.

Y/n helped Gwen with Duncan as Y/n gave Gwen a CD of Duncan's favourite band and told her to give it to him straight away.....moments later she heard Gwen thanking her from across the hall making her laugh.

But there was one person who was completely changed from her......Zoey. She felt a complete bond towards Y/n as she got to know more about her including her interests.

She so wanted to move past Best friends and into a relationship but she had no clue how to ask Y/n because every time Zoey tried to ask her someone interrupted the moment last time it was Lindsay asking which was better a crayon or a pencil to do her homework.

So she decided to write a message in Braille and place it in her book hearing Suzy's barking getting louder as she hid behind a bookcase seeing Y/n sit down and read her book. Y/n read over the page again and again confused. 

Y/n checked another page as the story continued so she was quite confused....... until it hit her. She grinned hearing footsteps approach her as Y/n soon realised who it was.

Zoey: "Did you like it?"

Y/n smiled holding her hand.

Y/n: "I loved it but now i want to know how it ends"

Zoey knew the ending already.

A kiss from her girlfriend living happily ever after.

The End.