Mike x Mute Reader

Happens in Revenge of the Island and Zoey is not with mike

You were born mute but you had grown to love Mike and his personalities little did you know that they loved you to and were trying to help mike be with you.

Mike's Point Of View

As I woke up by that I mean falling of the bed I noticed that I was the only one in the cabin as everyone else was outside as today was a free day. as I finished getting dressed I saw the girl of my dreams with Zoey ... Y/n she can't talk but that doesn't mean she is useless in fact she has taken the role of leader in our team which didn't sit well with others but once they got to know her she is a great team member but it's hard for me to keep my Personalities quiet when I'm around her.

When I walked out Zoey and Cameron were talking to her about something until Scott came up to her and pushed her from behind. I could feel Manitoba coming out oh no ......

Manitoba Point Of View

I came out of the poor boy's mind to see my poor Sheila being pushed around by that brute Scott so I put on my trusty fedora hat and went up to the group only to be stopped by Cameron.

Cameron: "Mike!! I mean... Manitoba stop you shouldn't go up to Scott are you nuts???!!!"

I ignored the little nerd and went to help out Y/n

Me: "Are you alright my little Sheila?

She blushed and nodded her head as Scott tried to grab her but in an instant she punched him right in the face which caused him to be unconscious. oh man I could feel Mike coming out again well this was worth my time.

Mike Point Of View

When I came back from Manitoba taking over I saw Y/n shaking her fist as Scott slowly got up then it hit me she must of hit Scott I went in front of her in case Scott tried to do anything to her but he walked away muttering something about getting hit by a girl but Y/n was still shaking so I went up to her she looked so adorable. 

Me: "Y/n look at me"

She looks up at me with the most beautiful eyes as I leaned in to kiss her as Cameron and Zoey were cheering for us as she kissed back slowly.

Me: "So do you want to go out sometime....."

I didn't get to finish my sentence as she kissed me again indicating that was a yes to my question who knew that a girl with few words can make a big difference.

The end.