Lighting X Smart Reader!

Requested by one of my contest winners SadlyOptimistic

Y/n Point Of View
It was a normal Monday morning with the sun shining brightly through my curtains as I beat my alarm clock.

I got ready nearly forgetting my glasses before heading downstairs as I put a pop tart in the toaster and read the local news on my phone until it popped out.

Once I sat down again i glanced up at the clock instigating I had an hour to get to school.......... a new personal record at best if only it was a school day.

Only the sounds of the birds chirping to one another could be heard.........and Lighting crashing in my home.

Yes I know what you're thinking.......Really??? Lighting!!!!!

Lighting and me have known each other since he accidentally threw a football in the middle of his practice into the side of my face knocking my glasses off in the process.

He was freaking out trying to get his phone out but he kept dropping it...........multiple times which made me laugh as he put my glasses back on me.

Lighting has always been sweet and caring since that day while other times he compliments his ego to the extreme but still makes time for me.

I wonder if his reflection and him get into an argument over who's got the most abs. Anyway back to the subject at hand here.

Lighting always does this routine but normally he wakes me up either by picking me up and shaking me or being a total sweetheart and picking me up bridal style.

He noticed me straight away picking me up and ran about my house with me in tow laughing and struggling to keep my glasses on due to the speed of him.

Me: "Lighting c'mon put me down!!!"

Lighting: "No can do you need to be wide awake and let the Lighting show you how it's done!!"

He finally stopped putting me down again as I had to hold onto him as I was incredibly dizzy from the speed we were going.

Lightning held me close enough to hear his heartbeat beating faster than the speed of light................ which was scientifically impossible.

But alas Lighting always found a way to break the laws of Physics and all the other rules including Gravity that one time.

He still had a hold of me as I glanced up seeing him turning red in the seconds I was taking a breath for.....which was 10 seconds.

Lighting them brought me down the stairs again carrying me and putting me onto my sofa or couch I like to call it the place I occasionally fall asleep on.

He then took something out of his pocket and pulled out a small box before bending down on one knee. This is not a marriage proposal......is it???? No it can't be.

Lighting: "You know Pops told me this is how he confessed his love to my Mom and she instantly fell for his charming personality.... like yours truly...."

I rolled my eyes playfully at him as he managed to slip the ring onto my finger before cheering and running around me.

Lighting: "Yeah....TOUCHDOWN!!!!!"

I smiled standing up and planning exactly when he would run past me and stuck my leg out causing him to trip onto the couch.

He looked up surprised as I gently kissed him on the lips before he pulled me close to him with me laying on his chest as he wrapped his arms around me.

Yep he was right.........Lighting did score a touchdown straight into my heart.

He's such a loveable idiot.

The End

A/n: Alright Guys hope you enjoyed this oneshot it was an idea from one of my contest winners SadlyOptimistic so make sure to follow.