Halloween Special Karasuno x Chubby Reader

3rd Person's POV

Karasuno's Boys Volleyball Team has a Halloween party, they were all dressed into scary costumes or beautiful costumes, (Y/N) (L/N), a first year manager, was dressed as a corpse bride, like Emily in Corpse Bride, she's like a Barbie doll of the Corpse Bride. Even though she's chubby she is confident on herself, right now, they have decorated everything for the party, including the food for all of them.

"You look so beautiful, (N/N)-chan!"Nishinoya and Tanaka said as (Y/N) chuckled

"Thank you, Noya-san and Tanaka-san"(Y/N) said as they all saw Kiyoko Shimizu, she's a vampire, most of the members were vampires but not all.

"Kiyoko-san! Can you bite us!?"the two idiots asked as they earned a slap from Kiyoko which (Y/N) chuckled, Hitoka Yachi came out and she was wearing a bloody dress that is white in color and a white doctor coat, she has the most scariest costume or make up in the whole gym.

"Woah, you literally look like a doctor who got into a accident, Yachi-san!"Shoyou Hinata said as Hitoka smiled

"Well my mother and I had the idea of this but (Y/N)-chan is the one who did the make up on me"Hitoka said as (Y/N) smiled

"You're a crow, Hinata-kun?"(Y/N) asked as Hinata nodded.......(Y/N) and Hitoka laughed at how cute and dense the decoy can be.

'Ah my heart is pounding, why?' Hinata asked himself while blushing at the sight of (Y/N) chuckling at him.

"Oi Hinata boke!"Tobio Kageyama said as the three first years look up at the Setter.

"Woah! You're also a vampire, but why do you look so upset?"Hitoka asked as (Y/N) chuckled

"Mainly because some of the team are vampires, can't you just think something other than vampires?"(Y/N) asked as Kageyama blushed and run away. Basically all the team has a crush on (Y/N), including the third years and second years.

"Why did he run away?"Hitoka asked as (Y/N) shrugged her shoulders then saw Koushi Sugawara.

"Oh Suga-san! You're costume looks so cool, we're matching!"(Y/N) said as he indeed is matching with (Y/N). Basically (Y/N) has a torn and bloody wedding dress and Sugawara had that too but in a tuxedo, he is basically the Corpse Groom.

(Y/N)'s POV

I smiled through the camera, me and Suga-san are taking a picture together since we match. Also I never told anyone that I will be the Corpse Bride, and I wanna win the contest, Best Costume for female.

"You love Corpse Bride, Suga-san?"I asked as he nodded

"I love it! The story line is just sad but it's a good movie! So I thought instead of a bride, I dressed as a groom"Suga-san said as I nodded

"Good thinking, well I hope we win!"I said as he nodded while kissing my blue painted knuckles.

"I hope too"he said as I blushed and smiled, I look around, I saw Daichi-san! I was about to walk towards him but a smoke came, me and Takeda-sensei didn't even decide if we will have a smoke. But it is, it isn't the regular white smoke but a pinkish white color, we all coughed then when I opened my eyes, I saw my bones!?

"What the------KYAAAAAA-----Hinata-kun?"I asked as I saw him, he has black wings but he is still a human.

"What happened? Why do I feel weird and my hearing senses are strong, also my smelling senses too!"Hinata-kun said as I look at everyone. I run where all the vampires are, that is Kiyoko-san, Noya-san, Tanaka-san, and Kageyama-kun.

"Noya-san? Tanaka? You okay?"I asked as they looked at me, they have red eyes instead of their usual color and they fangs!?

"I feel weird.......and I want blood"Noya-san said as I widened my eyes.