Chiisana Kyojin Is Not Scary Tenma Udai (Little Giant) x Chubby Reader

Warning! Manga Spoilers! ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️! I repeat MANGA SPOILERS!

(Y/N)'s POV

Chiisana Kyojin is a second year of high school......a senpai of mine.....he is apart of the volleyball team and he is scary, to everybody that is.......I don't see him as a scary guy who is only 170cm tall. All of them warned me to not go and talk to Chiisana Kyojin, I don't know his real name, but I didn't listen to them, I always find myself looking at him in the gymnasium of Karasuno. I could say it's a crush I guess but I never even spoken to him before, so what if he's really scary? Or what if he hurts me? Those thoughts were running around my mind but my heart keeps saying something like this. What could go wrong if I tried right? What will be gone if I talked to him?

"Oi (Y/N)-chan!"I heard Saeko-chan said as I looked at her

"Eh? Um uh sorry, I didn't hear it"I said as she sighed

"Just give it up. That guy is bad news for you, (N/N)-chan"she said as I looked at her

"B-b-but I wanna try.......I can't get hurt right?"I asked as she sighed

"Fine! Just take your own choice but I wanted you (Y/N), if he hurt you, you will come to me as soon as possible got it?"she asked as I nodded, Saeko Tanaka is one of my best friends in Karasuno, she has been beside me ever since the start of the year. Apparently she has a younger brother who also likes to play volleyball, I've met him a lot of times, he's pretty cute.

"Okay sure! But I can assure you that Chiisana Kyojin isn't that bad"I said as she nodded and patted my back, she left me alone in the rooftop as I smiled, the wind blew my hair and passed my face.

"Chiisana Kyojin.......is bad for you......"I suddenly heard a guy's voice which scared me to death and let out a screech as I turned to where the person was. I gasped and saw.........'C-CH-CHIISANA KYOJIN!?' I thought as I looked at his eyes, he had messy jet black hair and those blackish gray eyes are glaring down at me. He's taller than me that's why.

"A-ano.......C-Chiisana Kyojin-senpai?"I asked as he looked at me, not the usual glare he game earlier but the soft one. He suddenly look away and walked away too but I grabbed his hand that is larger than mine.

"What do you want?"he asked as I gulped, he was stern yes but I saw him feeding cats in an alleyway yesterday, on my way to work.

"E-e-etto, I-I-I can p-p-prove to you that y-you aren't scary and bad l-like people and s-students always says ab-about you!"I said as he looked at me with his eyes widened........I smiled

"What do you mean? You have evidence?"he asked as I shook my head

"No I don't have pi-pictures or stuff but I have one. Stuck i-in my mind since yesterday!"I said as I felt him staring at me

"And what is that?"he asked as I smiled, not feeling nervous nor scared anymore after remembering that scene

"You were feeding cats in an alleyway, senpai! I saw how you smiled and it's cute! You smile more often, all people will be surprised!"I said as he looked at me.

"I-I didn't feed those cats"he protested as I just heard him cracked his voice!

"Chiisana Kyojin cracked his voice!?"I asked as I laughed and he then got pissed off, he walked away while I decided to follow him.

"You're weakness is cats or dogs aren't they?"I asked as he looked at me, his eyes were saying stop while he had the most epic face I've seen. He is flustered too!

"Stop it!"he said as I chuckled, all of the students looked at me and Chiisana Kyojin-senpai.

"Hai, hai Chiisana Kyojin-senpai!"I said as I saw Saeko-chan and smiled