A Set-Up Kaname Moniwa x Filipino Chubby Reader

(Y/N)'s POV

Hi my name is (Y/N) (L/N), I'm a half Japanese and half Filipino, I decided to live here because my parents told me so. I can speak Korean, Japanese, English, my country's language which is Tagalog. I am a chubby girl who lived in Philippines but my parents got a job here at Japan, actually I have a cousin in Japan, his name is Yasushi Kamasaki, he's a third year same as me and he invited me to go to their School Festival which is in Date Tech High, I don't go there. In fact I go to Aoba Johsai which is a school near my house, my parents choose it because it's near so they don't have to worry about me going home late. Anyways I walked to the hallways of the Date Tech High and I tell ya! It was awesome, they have these booth's all around their classrooms! I don't even have them in my country! Right now I was really looking forward on seeing my cousin! Ya-chan!

"(Y/N)-chan?"I heard his voice while I smiled and whipped my head onto the gymnasium, the gymnasium is so big! I came from a public school and we don't have our own court, this is perfect!

"Ya-chan! I've been wanting to meet ya! I really really missed you!"I said as I hugged him while everyone in their team was looking at us, uh yeah, never told you this but I know Yasushi is in volleyball.

"I missed you too, anyways stop hugging me. Your embarrassing me"he said as I chuckled and then a guy with short brown hair was looking at Ya-chan.

"Heh~ never knew you would get a cute girlfriend, senpai"he said as Ya-chan looked annoyed while I laughed and slapped Yasushi's shoulders

"Him? My boyfriend? Nah! Impossible!"I said while laughing then Yasushi became more pissed off by my remark

"Hey! You're as bad as me ya know!?"he asked as I laughed

"Oh is that so? At least I never had arguments about stupid things"I said as he walked away while I laughed

"Anyways let me introduce myself, I'm (Y/N) (L/N), I came from Philippines and no I'm not that idiot's girlfriend. I'm his cousin actually, and even if he's not my cousin, I'll never date anyone like him!"I said in perfect Japanese while they stared at me, wide eyed.

"You can speak Japanese fluently!"a guy with curly black hair said as I smiled, he caught my attention, it seems.

"Yes I can silly, I am really looking forward on meeting everyone!"I said as they smiled except for a guy with almost white hair color and no eyebrows just nods.

"Hello I'm Kaname Moniwa, in the captain of the volleyball team"the black curly hair said as I smiled and nodded. After the long introduction and telling about myself, I got dragged by Yasushi since he wanted to show me something.

Moniwa's POV

I looked at the court, still in daze because of (L/N)-san, she had caught my interests and I wanna know her more.

"Captain! You've been staring at the court for like an hour!"Futakuchi said as I looked at him then Kamasaki looked at me

"Yeah, murmuring the name of my cousin"he said as I widened my eyes, it's been months ever since she and I met, well she and the team met. And yet I can't get my mind off of her beautiful face.......wait what am I thinking!? I only met her once so I can't be falling in love can I?

"Ohhhhh I get it, Moniwa-senpai has a crush on Kamasaki-senpai's cousin!"Futakuchi said as I blushed and looked at him

"N-no I don't!"I said as he and Kamasaki looked at me

"I'll agree with this brat once, you literally fell for my cousin, Moniwa-san"Kamasaki said as I looked at him

"Maybe yes but what is it to you!? Why can't I have a crush on your cousin?"I asked as he smirked

"Who said you can't have a crush on her? Moniwa-san, you've grownup!"he said as I looked at him

"Of course I did, and I'm a grownup for goodness sake!"I said as he smirked

"Ya-channnnn! I came for a visit!"I heard (Y/N)-san's voice as I widened my eyes and blushed a bit.

"Well since you like my cousin, then I'll give her to you, but make sure that you take care of her well!"Kamasaki said as I looked at him

"W-w-what are you planning to do-----"he and Futakuchi never let me finish and I looked at them, they pushed me towards (Y/N)-san who looked at me, I was unbalanced and we both fell on the ground.

3rd Person's POV

Moniwa and (Y/N) both fell on the ground and the most cliche and most romantic moment is that, they were kissing in front of many people. The team and the couch to be precise.

"O-o-oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!"Moniwa said as (Y/N) blushed and stood up quickly

"I-it's fine!"(Y/N) said as Moniwa blushed too, on the other hand, Futakuchi and Kamasaki high fives for the first time.

"I've never seen Futakuchi and Kamasaki this close and happy before"Takehito Sasaya said as Aone Takanobu nodded

"Who did that?"(Y/N) suddenly asked as Moniwa pointed at Kamasaki and Futakuchi happily celebrating for their own acts, (Y/N) smirked and cracked some of the bones in her hands and neck which made all of them surprised, even the two that were celebrating.

"Is it fun to push people around?"(Y/N) asked as dark aura surrounded her, everyone in the room shivered while she charges towards Futakuchi first, to show that she isn't a normal high school girl by kicking him on the side which she did to Kamasaki next.

"Also Moniwa-kun, yes I'll be you're girlfriend! Just need to take care of these two"(Y/N) said as Moniwa was happy but he decided to cut the fight short by looking at Aone who nodded and carried (Y/N) towards Moniwa.

"I l-l-l-like you (Y/N)-san......"Moniwa said as (Y/N) smiled

"I like you too, Moniwa-kun!"(Y/N) said as Moniwa smiled then kissed (Y/N)'s forehead.

~Finished~