Kiss Under The Fireworks! Boyfriend Kenma Kozume x Girlfriend Chubby Reader

Soulmate AU! There's two different kind of Soulmates AU's, where you have the color of your soulmate's hair in your wrist, a stripe one. And when you kiss your soulmate for the first time both of your body glows.

3rd Person's POV

(Y/N) Morisuke is the younger sister of Yaku Morisuke, well adopted. She is dating the Nekoma's Setter because they're soulmates, she has a black and blonde almost yellow stripe in her wrist while Kenma Kozume, her boyfriend have a (H/C) stripe in his wrist. They never had kissed before but Kenma wants to kiss her and asked for advice from Kuroo and Yaku. Of course they suggested things gross and stuff that made Kenma run away, he asked many people who knows except the first years. He also asked his parents which made them surprised but he usually never bring up something like that kind of conversation or even starting conversation.

"Kenma!"(Y/N) said as Kenma flinched and looked at his girlfriend, it's actually the Summer Festival and Kenma had invited her to go with him along with the team but he didn't expect that (Y/N) would wear a yukata. That is almost so beautiful on her, well that's what Kenma has in mind.

"Oya, oya, oya?"Kuroo Tetsuro asked as a horned owl came into view too

"Oya, oya, oya?"Kotaro Bokuto asked as (Y/N) smiled

"How do I look Kenma?"she asked as she twirled her chubby body around while Kenma has visible blush on his cheeks while looking at his girlfriend.

"You look........good......(Y/N)"Kenma said as (Y/N) smiled while blushing and grabbed ahold of Kenma's arm

"I wanna eat Caramel Apple!"(Y/N) said as Kenma and the others nodded

"CARAMEL APPLE HERE WE COME! HEY! HEY! HEY!"Bokuto said as (Y/N) chuckled then Akaashi Keiji apologized to the people who got startled by the sudden outburst of Kotaro Bokuto.

"Hmmm so delicious!"(Y/N) said as she then gave Kenma the caramel apple, he stared at it and saw the bite of his girlfriend

'An indirect kiss!' All of Nekoma's members and Fukurodani's members thought.

"What would I do?"Kenma asked as everyone face palmed except for his girlfriend

"Eat!"(Y/N) said as Kenma nodded while saying thank you and ate some of it while everyone stared at them.

"Well I guess we have to go home!"Kuroo said as everyone nodded while (Y/N) and Kenma looked at them. (Y/N) with a confused look while Kenma just nodded

"Already? Not waiting for the fireworks? It's still 30 minutes away!"(Y/N) said as everyone apologized while they have their own reasons, but truly, they'll just spy on the couple. Even Kenma doesn't know, all he knows is their plan.

"Well okay! Come on Kenma! I have a good spot to watch the fireworks! Yaku-nii already knew, he brought me there and it's beautiful!"(Y/N) said and grabbed Kenma's arm and dragged him onto their secret spot. Yaku smirked and walked towards it too while everyone else followed.

Kenma and (Y/N) sat down next to each other, Kenma's heartbeat was fast! Kenma looked at (Y/N), (Y/N) stared at the sky while Kenma smiled a bit which made (Y/N)'s heart and the others who were spying on them melt.

"Ah!"she said as Kenma look at her

"What is it?"Kenma asked as (Y/N) smiled

"It's rare to see you smile Kenma! Smile more often and show it to others! I'm sure there heart will melt!"(Y/N) said as Kenma looked at her

"Did yours melt too?"he asked as (Y/N) blushed while Kenma snuggled closer to her

"Yeah it did.......it's actually the first time I saw you smiling so my heart melted......."(Y/N) said as Kenma nodded

"The fireworks will start in one minute"Kenma said as (Y/N) nodded while smiling, then the fireworks go to the sky and boom.

"So beautiful!"(Y/N) said as Kenma suddenly grabbed (Y/N)'s chin and kissed her, of course everyone who was spying them gasped softly. Their body glowed into a purple color, (Y/N) kissed back and wrapped her hands on Kenma's neck.

(Y/N)'s POV

I blushed when he suddenly collapsed on me, of course I laid down as he panted.

"Just now.........our body glowed into a purple color......Kenma"I said as he hugged my chubby waist and buried his head into my neck

"I guess so........"he said as I chuckled

"That means we're truly destined for each other Kenma-kun!"I said as he looked at me while the fireworks still going on.

"Can we have another kiss?"he asked as I chuckled while hugging his neck

"Of course Kenma! We can!"I said as he smiled and kissed me once more, it always feels amazing.

"I love you........(Y/N)......so much"Kenma suddenly said as I looked at his cat like golden eyes.

"I love you too Kenma......you never say something like this.....what made you say it this time?"I asked as he sat up.

Kenma's POV

I sat up and felt embarrassed, I accidentally said it!

"I-uh well......I uh........"I said as she looked at me and tilted her head

"You accidentally said it didn't ya? It's fine! At least I heard you say it with such serious tone!"she said as I nod while I grabbed our stuff, fireworks were gone.

"Can we go home? I'm tired"I said as she chuckled and stood up then nodded

"Sure! Let's go home Kenma!"(Y/N) said as I smiled a bit, we walked side by side and I thought what Yaku-san said......(Y/N) likes being held in the pinkie finger. So I grabbed her pinkie with mine and she looked at me.....blushing.

"K-K-Kenma!?"she asked as I blushed too then look away

"I-I-I-I thought of what Yaku-san told me.......you like b-being held in the pinkie finger"I said as she blushed and nodded while looking at our pinkies, her pinkie finger and chubby hands are soft.

"You know that they were there, right Kenma?"she asked as I nodded

"I do.......and we planned something but I never knew they will spy"I said as she chuckled

"Well let's scold them tomorrow shall we?"she asked as I smiled and nodded

~Extra Ending~

Kenma and (Y/N) go to the gym where Karasuno and Nekoma are currently at.

"(Y/N)-chi!"Kuroo said as he run towards (Y/N) but she had a stern face while everyone shivered at their manager's aura plus Nekoma's Setter's aura combined.

"Where is everyone in Nekoma?"(Y/N) asked as Kenma stood beside his girlfriend, Karasuno were staring at them and the Nekoma lined up

"We saw each other in the house (Y/N) but you were cheerful back then"Yaku said nervously as (Y/N) glared at him

"You guys spied on (Y/N) and I didn't you?"Kenma asked while everyone was shocked cause Kenma just spoke without getting shy or not as (Y/N) suddenly pressed a button on a remote. Then suddenly a full bucket of slime made its way to every Nekoma members, (Y/N) got permission from Nekomata and the coach of Fukurodani to prank the ones who spied them.

"Payback for spying on us yesterday! You all think we didn't hear a thing in the bushes like your loud gasps!?"(Y/N) asked as everyone was laughing including the Karasuno members and Kenma. On the Fukurodani gymnasium, Kaori Suzumeda and Yukie Shirofuku teamed up with (Y/N) and Kenma so they pressed the button while everyone was soaking wet with water.

"Our manager......."the two guys in the team said

"Um we teamed up with (Y/N)-chan and Kenma from Nekoma, (Y/N)-chan said that you guys spied them yesterday so this is like a prank"Yukie said as Kaori nodded while Bokuto smirked

"Those little-----"Bokuto got cut off by Akaashi

"This was your idea in the first place Bokuto-san........you and Kuroo Tetsuro-san"Akaashi said as Bokuto look away.

~Finished~