The Cursed Necklace Hajime Iwaizumi x Chubby Reader

(Y/N)'s POV

Hi my name is (Y/N) Oikawa, cousin of Tooru Oikawa, I hold a necklace that is supposed to be cursed, but I don't see it. It doesn't even harm me, I am literally pissed off about his fans, they were everywhere and hurting me but of course. Knowing me, I can take care of myself, I don't even know why my necklace was called the Cursed Necklace, I've heard many creepy stories but I doubted that it's true since all my life, I never experienced creepy or scary scenes. I'm walking towards Aoba Johsai to visit my cousin who is idiotic to not pick me up in the airport, I just came back from America for my junior high boarding school and I will be living with Tooru........I sighed and saw many many people. I was going to the gym and saw him, I walked towards him and put my best smile.

"Tooru~ I'm home~!"I said as he look at me with eyes sparkling, his teammates looked at me

"(Y/N)-chan! My cute cousin!"he said as he run towards me and I widen my arms so he could hug me but I punched him on the face instead.

"Ittaiyo, (Y/N)-chan!"he cried, he literally have tears in his eyes as I scoffed

"DO YOU EXPECT ME TO SAY THAT, BAKAYERO!? AS FAR AS I KNOW, YOU'LL PICK ME UP AT THE AIRPORT!"I shouted as all of them were shocked, even Hajime Iwaizumi-senpai, Tooru's childhood friend.

"I'm sorry! I forgot!"he said as I scoffed and all girls booed me. They were like 'How could you do that to Oikawa-senpai!?' Or 'Is she even allowed to do that?'

"Stop booing me! He deserves to have a punch on the face in the first place. How will you feel if he, his girlfriend forgot to pick you up at the airport!?"I asked as they looked at me, silence was what I heard.

"Yeah right, no answer. Anyways, I'd be staying at your house, idiot. Better be ready for scolding by your mom and dad"I said as I stuck my tongue out.

"Is the Cursed Necklace is still on you?"Tooru asked as he got up and I nodded

"I mean it didn't do anything on me.......I don't even know what will happen in the future"I said as I look at his team, I bowed and smiled

"Hi my names (Y/N) Oikawa, I'm this idiot's cousin, my father and his father are brothers so I have the same surname as Idiokawa is"I said as I used the nickname I gave Tooru when we were children.

"Wha? (Y/N)-chan so mean!"he said as I smiled, everyone bowed while introducing themselves.

"Um (Y/N)-san........your necklace is glowing"Shigeru Yahaba said as I looked at my necklace, it's glowing red. It never did glow red before, I'm near Hajime Iwaizumi so it glowed even redder.

"What the-------could this be a Love Necklace?"I asked as I stared at Iwaizumi's eyes which he stared back at me.

Iwaizumi's POV

(Y/N) looked at me which made me looked at her, then suddenly she blushed as her necklace gives a vibe of lovingly towards me, I mean I see hearts and cute things flying over me. I don't know if everyone sees it but based on their shocked faces, they were able to see it.

"(Y/N)-chan! Your blushing! Are you maybe perhaps, have a crush on Iwa-chan!?"Trashykawa asked as (Y/N) look away from me and I blushed a bit, I kicked Trashykawa on the side which made him groan in pain

"I-it's not like that! I-I never even felt this before nor the necklace! I-I-I never seen it glowed red for guys!"(Y/N) said as I look at her

"Meaning that the necklace is not a curse after all! It means to say that whenever your around your crush or someone you like, it will glow in a red color! If your too close, it will be even redder than before!"Assikawa said as I looked at him

"It's impossible, Shittykawa! I mean (Y/N)-san wouldn't like me in such a little amount of time, right?"I asked (Y/N)-san as she blushed and look away

"Ohhhhhh~ it seems my cousin already has a crush on you, Iwa-chan"Shittykawa said as I blushed a bit more and look away.

"S-s-stop with the nonsense, Tooru!"(Y/N)-san said as I look at her, then Irihata-sensei came in.

"Okay let's practice!"he said as I nodded

"W-w-well I'll see ya later, Tooru.......at the house"(Y/N)-san nodded while she runs away from the gym, Trashykawa suddenly giggled like a child.

"You have a crush on her, aren't you Iwa-chan~?"he asked as I elbowed him which made him grunt.

Oikawa's POV

I invited Iwa-chan over so he and (Y/N)-chan could have some alone time since they were really an interesting pair.

"Why did you even invite me in the first place?"Iwa-chan asked as I looked at him then the door suddenly opened, my mom was there along with dad.

"We will be going somewhere, oh hi Iwaizumi-kun"mom said as I nodded, Iwa-chan nodded while saying hello

"Take good care of your cousin, you always forget what we told you"dad said as I chuckled

"Yeah sorry, I'll take good care of (Y/N)-chan don't worry"I said as they nodded and the taxi came then me and Iwa-chan got inside. I told him to wait at the living room for me and I knew that (Y/N)-chan is there.

"Time for my plan"I said as I wrote something as an excuse and completely left, knowing (Y/N)-chan, the tv will be at full volume or loud.

3rd Person's POV

(Y/N) was sitting down while eating chips and Iwaizumi suddenly came in which caught (Y/N)'s attention

"Tooru would you like so------eh? Iwaizumi-senpai!?"(Y/N) asked while blushing, her necklace glowed into a red color, meaning Iwaizumi and her is near at each other.

"Oh uh hi, (Y/N)-san. Trashykawa dragged me here, asking me over for something"Iwaizumi said as (Y/N) looked at him

"My mind knows that Tooru have something or have a plan on leaving us alone"(Y/N) said as Iwaizumi chuckled, (Y/N) never heard him chuckle before

"Guess your right"Iwaizumi said as (Y/N) smiled

"Just ignore the necklace and come sit with me, knowing Tooru, he plan on something stupid. He will probably say I forgot to buy something or I have errands to do something like that"(Y/N) said as Iwaizumi nodded

"Your right, I can't question you about that"Iwaizumi said as he sat next to (Y/N) which made their heartbeats fast.

"You know, your not bad as I thought.......maybe we could hang out sometimes?"Iwaizumi asked as (Y/N) widened her eyes

"Oh uh s-sure......."(Y/N) said as Iwaizumi smiled and dosed off.

~Extra Ending~

Oikawa got home and saw the two being cuddled up to each other while sleeping, Oikawa took a picture and fangirled at his room so the two won't wake up.

"I think my planned worked"Oikawa said as he came back downstairs and saw the letter he got untouched.

"They didn't saw it?"Oikawa asked as Iwaizumi was suddenly kicked his side

"We knew from the start"Iwaizumi said as Oikawa cried

"Yeah.......haaaaaaa! That's some nice sleep! Anyways we knew that you have something planned so give it up, Shittykawa"(Y/N) said as Oikawa widened his eyes

"YOU'RE TURNING MORE LIKE IWA-CHAN!"he said as he got kicked in both side by (Y/N) and Iwaizumi.

~Finished~