The Cute Pinch Server! Tadashi Yamaguchi x Chubby Reader

(Y/N)'s POV

I was with my friends in junior high, and well they dragged me into this volleyball match, it's Aoba Johsai versus Karasuno, where I go. And Karasuno lost, my friends were rooting for Aoba Johsai cause Tooru Oikawa is there, the famous Setter of Aoba Johsai. One caught my eye in Karasuno though......he's a first year like me that I saw at the entrance ceremony, he got the cute freckles! I smiled and walked away from my friends as I go home, I took off my blazer and took the laundry, yes I'm alone because my parents died recently, I work for my aunt at a cafe near Karasuno. I had a day off today and probably the up coming days since I have to study for the exams but I can't help but to wonder, can I be a manager of the volleyball club? I am not the athlete but I love volleyball, I love how the middle blockers block a powerful spike, it give me chills. I once was asked to join the volleyball club by Kiyoko Shimizu-senpai, a beautiful third year, she's really beautiful! I never decline and just said that I'll think about it, she said that if I made up my mind to join then let her know immediately even though they found a manager.

"Oka-san.......otou-san......do you know how lonely it is that your not here anymore? That I would never hear you're greetings when I come home or when I wake up and go to sleep........but I will look forward and I will find someone......lead me though"I said as I clutched my necklace that was given by my father when I turned 15. I smiled and wash my clothes........that pinch server failed miserably though, I think it's his first, he's cute though. He's freckles made him even more cuter!

"I will surely look forward on seeing the cute pinch server tomorrow!"I said as I was pumped, I never really got this motivated going to school like this so maybe I have a crush on the cute pinch server whose #12. Yosh let's do this tomorrow, I looked at the volleyball club flier that was given by Shimizu-senpai last two weeks ago.

Yamaguchi's POV

Everyone gathered around Yachi-san and Shimizu-senpai

"Shimizu, what is it?"Daichi-san asked as Shimizu-senpai looked at him and smiled

"Kiyoko-san smiled again!"Nishinoya-san and Tanaka-san said as I look forward

"This is (Y/N) (L/N), she's gonna be a manager too, welcome her great hugs and high fives"Shimizu-senpai said as a cute chubby girl who stood in front of us was smiling up at us. Shimizu-senpai gave her the jacket and she accepted. 'Kawaii' I thought as I stared at her.

"Welcome to Karasuno's Volleyball Team"everyone including me said but I was flustered, she was really cute.

"Osu! I'll be looking forward on managing you!"she said as I blushed

"Oi Yamaguchi, let's practice"Tsukki said as I nodded and walked towards the court, moments later, Tanaka-san suddenly hits (L/N)-san with a ball on the back which caused her to flinch and let go of something she was holding. That something crashed into pieces, it turns out to be her necklace.

"Sumimasen!"Tanaka-san said as (L/N)-san looked at the necklace in shock

"It's......fine.......can I have a broom and a dust pan please?"(L/N)-san asked as I looked at her, she looks helpless.

"Tanaka! You could've held back!"Ennoshita-san said as Shimizu-senpai brought the dust pan and broom and gave it to (L/N)-san who's hair is on the way of her eyes. She started to clean it as we all look at her, she smiled towards us and coughed.

"Ja I'll be taking this out so no one will get hurt!"she said as she walked away but Tanaka-san shouted

"HONTONI SUMIMASEN!"Tanaka-san shouted as (L/N)-san smiled

"It's fine really........Ja"she said and I looked at her as she goes outside.

"Tanaka you idiot!"Suga-san said as I looked at the door

"I-I didn't meant to be so bad! I-I just got fired up!"Tanaka-san said as Shimizu-senpai look at the door

"That necklace looks too expensive I must say, it broke into pieces when it fell. Maybe it's real crystal"Daichi-san said

"Dakara! I didn't meant it!"Tanaka-san said as I got the urge to run up to (L/N)-san but I don't have the courage to talk to her. So I let it slide and we continued practicing, we were all off edge. Then the next day, (L/N)-san was there to watch and manage us. Tanaka-san kept apologizing to her every now and then.

"It's fine! It's not that expensive"she said and Daichi-san looked at her

"Really? It sounded like it's a real crystal, so it's expensive"Daichi-san said as (L/N)-san smiled

"It's fine really! Continue you're practice"(L/N)-san said as we looked at her hands, they were bandaged. 'I think she tried to fix it, considering the fact that the necklace is now on her neck again, like it's not broken but you can see cracks' I thought as I faced her.

"A-a-ano (L/N)-san........I-I-I-I'm Tadashi Yamaguchi........I-I-I talked to you if you are okay? C-considering the fact that y-y-you're injured!"I said as she looked at me and blushed, she and I are both flustered.

"I-I'm fine........j-just hurts a bit......n-n-no need to worry! A-a-and l-l-last match against Aoba Johsai. Y-y-you were a pinch server. Sugoina. B-b-but please call me (Y/N) instead"she said as I looked at her and blushed, she was there to see me serve but failed miserably.

"Ah o-o-osu!"I said as she smiled, wait she smiled

"You failed miserably but still tried! That's like so cool, you failed and you will try again and next time, you will get it in"(Y/N)-san said as I blushed and rubbed my neck

"H-h-hai!"I said as she smiled, she leaned forward and kissed my cheeks? What? I blushed as red as tomato. Everyone was staring at us.

"D-do your best on serving, Y-Y-Yamaguchi-kun!"she said as she run away from me and towards where Shimizu-senpai and Yachi-san is. I touched my cheek and smiled, I got hit on the back by Tanaka-san and Nishinoya-san.

"You are popular, Yamaguchi!"Tanaka-san said as Nishinoya-san jumped on my back.

~Extra Ending~

(Y/N) was surprised to see Yamaguchi did the pinch serve. She had goosebumps and smiled, all of the Karasuno members cheered, (Y/N) used her powerful voice. By powerful I mean her cheerleading voice, she was once in a cheerleading team back when she was in junior high.

"YAMAGUCHI-KUN! ONE MORE TIME!"(Y/N) shouted beating hundreds of cheers all over the gymnasium. All of them every other players looked at (Y/N) who was smiling very proudly.

"OSU!"Yamaguchi said as (Y/N) smiled........then it's the match point of Karasuno, so (Y/N) did her best to run all the way to the court to see Yamaguchi. And when Karasuno won, they all celebrated down, (Y/N) smiled and joined all of them, it was a sight that all of them saw.

"Yamaguchi-kun!"(Y/N) said as she hugged Yamaguchi which caused both of them to blush but mainly Yamaguchi though

"(Y-Y-Y-Y/N)-san.......it's embarrassing"Yamaguchi said as (Y/N) smiled

"Nice serve! And for your hard work, I'll give you a reward"(Y/N) said as Yamaguchi then look down at (Y/N).

"Reward? What rewa-----"Yamaguchi was cut off by (Y/N)'s sudden pull as she kissed Yamaguchi's lips. Everybody awed at the sight.

"Heh~ instead Yamaguchi making a move, (Y/N)-chan did"Tanaka said as Tsukishima looked at his friend and the girl who was finished kissing.

"Nice one, (N/N)-chan!"Nishinoya said as (Y/N) giggled at Yamaguchi's reaction

"W-w-why did you do that.......(Y/N)-san?"Yamaguchi asked as (Y/N) smiled

"Because I like you, you cute pinch server"(Y/N) said as Yamaguchi blushed and smiled

"I-I-I-I like you too.......(Y/N)-san"Yamaguchi said as (Y/N) giggled and nodded, she was about to walk away but Yamaguchi pulled her back and kissed her once more but this time, he's the dominant one.

"Whoooo! Yamaguchi you rock!"Saeko Tanaka said as (Y/N) and Yamaguchi chuckled then walked away from the court.

~Finished~