Meeting My Girlfriend's Family Chikara Ennoshita x Chubby Reader

(A/n: this is a Brothers Conflict x Haikyuu crossover. All characters in Brothers Conflict will be here, including Ema)

(Y/N)'s POV

Hi my names (Y/N) Asahina, younger sister of the Asahina brothers, we are living in a complex called Sunrise Residents, I also have a older sister but oka-san is remarrying my older sister's father. Meaning Ema Hinata is my step older sister, I am the 12th children of Miwa Asahina before Fuuto Asahina or also known as Fuuto Asakura. I go to a different school from them, I go to Karasuno which the former ace five years ago attended, I love volleyball but I never played it, I just love watching volleyball but I know all the positions and how the game plays. Anyways I have a boyfriend named Chikara Ennoshita, he is in the volleyball team of Karasuno and I am their manager along with Kiyoko Shimizu-senpai and the new manager, Hitoka Yachi. And now, since me and Chikara have been dating since our junior high, I am ready to introduce him to my siblings.

"Guys! I have something to tell you"I said as everyone whipped their head onto me which made me flinch.

"What is it (Y/N)?"Masaomi-nii asked slowly as I sighed

"I-I know I'm still too young to have a boyfriend but I-I-I have a boyfriend since my last junior high........."I said and yes I'm well aware of the love they have for me, what I mean by love is not the sister way but a more mature and woman way, I never tolerate them since I'm loyal to Chikara.

"What!? You have a boyfriend since your last junior high!?"Yuusuke-nii asked as I nodded hesitantly

"Y-yes........I'm well aware of what you think of me, I know all of them but I can't tolerate to it because I already have a boyfriend.......even so, I would never cheat on him"I said as everyone stared at me

"It's h-her own decision isn't it? Neh (Y/N)-chan?"oh Ema-nee, you're so clueless as ever

"Yeah it is, so I ask if may we have your approval?"I asked as Masaomi-nii, Ukyo-nii, Hikaru-nii, Louis-nii, Iori-nii, Natsume-nii, and Wataru nodded along with Ema along but the others, they shook their heads.

"I don't care either way"Fuuto said as I rolled my eyes

"I never asked you, I asked all of them"I spat as he sighed

"I can't accept it!"Yuusuke-nii said

"And if he is true man, he will be with you"Kaname-nii said as I made my lip bleed due to hitting too hard, I grabbed the tissue and damped it.

"I moved by myself, I never told him that I will tell you. I thought it would work but it seems it didn't........"I said as Subaru-nii looked at me

"If you need of our approval, then invite him tomorrow, here"he said as I looked at him, I stood up and nodded.

"Deal. You will all see how hard working, patient and nice Chikara Ennoshita is and will be in the future"I said as I walk upstairs to my room and calling my boyfriend.

Chikara's POV

I nervously fixed my clothes, I told (Y/N)-chan that I'll be going to their house next week for an approval and legalize our relationship onto her brothers, but she still did what I told her to not do.

"I'm sorry Chi-kun! I couldn't help myself, you always do everything for me. So I tried being like you but it turned out completely a fail. I only made seven of my brothers approval"(Y/N) said as I chuckled

"It's fine, at least we will be legalize today or someday right?"I asked as she chuckled

"That's why I love you! You're responsible!"(Y/N) said as I smiled, she opened the door and walked towards an elevator. I of course climbed up too, the elevator dinged and as soon as I stepped out. An dark aura was emitting from downstairs. I gulped, it's more scarier than Tanaka, Nishinoya, and the Nekoma's Ace combined.