Chapter 1 Meet Sapphire Haddock

Start from the beginning

"Thanks so much mom" I said jumping out my seat and hugging her Summer not far behind.

We both sat back down and continued to eat breakfast.

Just after I finished my felt my iphone buzz in my pocket

I reached into my pocket and saw my screen show me a message from my best friend Luna;

Hey girly,

I just wondered if you wanted to hang today? Meet me at the park in 30 mins

Luna xx

I looked over at Summer who was looking at Mom.

"Mom I have to get ready to meet Luna at the park" I stated and she nodded before I left the table and rushed upstairs.

I opened my bedroom door and was greeted by pictures of all my favorite netball and basketball teams, even one of my netball team on my desk.

I looked over at my bed and saw a beautiful picture of Summer and me standing next to each other on the beach.

I smiled at the picture and walked over to my wardrobe to find some sporty-like but suitable for going out in.

After going through all my clothes I finally found something I really liked.

I picked picked out my fashionable blue sports top, pink scarf, black leather jumper, black leggings and white canvas shoes. (Picture of outfit on side ---->)

It was winter at the moment so it was very cold and snow was due to start falling next week, moving our netball games inside.

I walked up to my mirror that was on my wardrobe, It was a full mirror making it easier to do everything.

I braided my long brown hair before getting my phone out and taking a selfie (Don't judge) to post on facebook.

(Picture of hair too on side ---->)

I slid my phone in my black Side bag before leaving my room.

I walked down stairs and saw mom reading a book on the couch in front of me.

"I'll see you later Mom" I said coming up from behind her and kissing her cheek.

"Ok honey just be careful out there, is Summer going with you?" She asked and I shook my head.

"No I'm going to see Luna remember" I reminded her and she nodded.

I walked out the house and started walking to the park which was about a 10 minute walk.

🎤🎤🎤🎤

I arrived at the park and saw Luna sitting on the park bench waiting for me.

Luna had been my best friend for as long as I can remember. She was friends with both me and my sister but I was the closest to her.

"Luna!" I yelled to she and she looked over and smiled at me.

I walked over to her and hugged her.

"Hey girl, wow you look great" She commented and I smiled.

"thanks, you look great too" I said looking at her outfit

She was wearing black leggings with ankle high boots that were healed. She was wearing a top with an owl on the front with a cardigan that reached just below her hips to complete the outfit.

"So what do you want to do today?" I asked as we started walking across the park.

"I was thinking we could go to the mall" She suggest and I liked that idea since I needed to get some new sport type tops, I had grown out quite a few of mine.

"Sure just let me get home and get my bag" I said and said nodded

"Bring your sister if you want to!" She yelled as I walked off.

I turned and nodded before heading back home.

🎤🎤🎤🎤

"Summer me and Luna are going shopping if you want to come" I shouted as I came through the front door.

"Alright just give me a minute" She yelled back from upstairs.

I made my way back up stairs and into my bedroom and grabbed my side bag off my bag and rushed back out the door.

"Ready?" I asked my sister after I saw her in the hall.

"Yep let's get going" My sister responded as we raced down the stairs after hearing Luna's mom's car horn beep from outside.

"Ok my daughters just be careful" Mom said as we raced out the door.

We saw Luna signal us into the back of the car with her.

Luna had a seven seater car because she had friends over a lot and she had a younger brother who was 5 years younger than her so they need a big car to get everyone places.

We hopped into the middle seats in the car and looked back to see Luna's brother Liam and his best friend on their phones talking about about something.

Liam was a little annoying in my opinion so I tended not to talk to him and he was fine with that because I'm pretty sure he didn't like me or my sister either.

"Hi Summer glad you could come" Luna said as she looked back at us as Luna's mother pulled out the drive.

"So I heard that there a new mall opened up in Berk and it's much bigger than the other one so I'm going to take you all there while the boys go to the arcade" Luna's mother said as she drove along the freeway.

Us girls all did a chorus of "Sure" while the boys just hummed in agreement.

I rolled my eyes and looked out the window and watched the world go by.

🎤🎤🎤🎤

so guys there is the first chapter hope you enjoyed it, I felt really sad to end dragon team but I wanted to move on and start a modern day HTTYD book, which I have big plans for.

anyway thanks for reading I will try to update when I can but I have a feeling this years going to be a long year for me so my wattpad life is going to become interesting.

Thanks for reading

Please vote, comment and follow

Luv ya all

Tia 💋💋💋💋