I died but...Part 12 :)

Enjoy :)

..............................................

The smell of pancakes, waffles and other breakfast items waft through the air as I open my eyes and stretch my arms. The sun was blaring through the curtains; it is going to be a nice day.

I pull the duvets back around me and snuggle closer to them. This is the first time I have relaxed in the whole year.

Usually when I'm around people I can't let my guard down. I can't show them the poor, defenceless, depressed girl I am inside.

I was fine until last year, I managed to block out every emotion I had and become a selfless, icy, b*tchy cheerleader. I managed to forget: that my parents died, I had eating problems and my brother was over protective. I managed to be someone else, someone that wasn't me.

I decided to drag myself out of the warm duvets that were wrapped around me and drag my feet to the door. Pulling a dressing gown from the back of the door, I started to look for some stairs.

The house was huge, there were doors everywhere and the decoration was amazing. It was my dream house! Coby didn't realise I was stood there as he walked past me in a towel, just a towel.

He seemed to notice I was there when I coughed rather loudly. Coby turned and I tried to avert my eyes from his bare, muscly chest with water droplets running down it. He smiled and started to walk towards me.

"Morning" he smiled as he pulled me into a tight embrace.

"Hello" I whispered while flinching away from his touch.

"What's wrong?" Coby asked concern in his eyes. Coby everything is wrong, you hugged me! You have only known me for 2 hours and you're already touching me.

"Nothing" I lied starting to walk away.

"You flinched away from my touch..."Coby started but I cut him off.

"I have known you for 2 hours Coby; I'm not going to be comfortable hugging you yet. Besides you kidnapped me!" Coby laughed at me then stared into my eyes.

"Do you remember anything?" Coby pleaded me to answer....the only thing I remember is hands. Hands...

"Nothing" I lied and this time made my way towards a pair of stairs.

Boys were sat talking, playing Xbox and on the phone...probably to girls. One of them looked at me and started to get up.

"I loved the little Coby stunt" He smiled while gesturing for me to sit down.

"What?" I did nothing with Coby! Nothing!

"You and Coby kissed!" I stared at him in utter shock.

ME and COBY ...KISSED?!

.....................................................................................................................................

DUN, DUN, DUNNNNNNNNN! LOL!

I WOULD CALL THAT MEMORY LOSS, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!

HOPE YOU LIKE!

WILL POST NEXT PART SOON :)

VOTE?

COMMENT?

FAN?