Brian x Reader

Request sent privately.

"Let's go!" Brian shouted, throwing the door open to our house.

I didn't dare to look him in the eyes, I knew what I did wrong and I knew that I was in deep shit. Once I'd gotten into the house, I stood so that I was back rested against the couch. Mindlessly, I played with my fingers, my thumbs twirled around each other.

"Go to the room." Brian ordered, smacking my ass as I walked in front of him. The blow of his hand was from anger, I didn't follow his rules, and now, I were to be punished.

When I got to the bedroom, Brian ordered me to strip; I was already in trouble, so why not take it a little further? He turned to face me, looking directly into my eyes. "I told you to strip, [Y/N]."

His voice was as cold as ice, sending shivers up my spine. But I didn't move. A smirk played on Brian's lips, as he walked towards me. He gripped my shoulders and spun me around, pushing me up against the wall. I felt his fingers slip under the material of my shirt, right by the collar, and he ripped it from my body huffily.

"That was my favourite shirt, Asshole!" I tried to protest, but Brian turned me around and covered my mouth with his hand.

"I told you to strip, and you refused my orders. So that was your own fault." He commented lowly, looking me up and down, before his gaze stopped onto my eyes. "Go stand by the bed."

Brian instructed forcefully, as he motioned to the bed with his eyes, before he stepped away from me.

After swallowing the lump that had formed in my throat, I walked towards the bed. I thought playing with his anger was going to be fun, but now I was second guessing my decision. Brian loosened his tie with one hand, leaving the material wrapped around his neck. He kicked off his shoes, and then made his way over to me. I waited to see what his next move was, as the man took off the tie altogether, placing it over my head and around my neck. A smile formed on Brian's face, as he pressed his lips to mine.

"You're not off the hook yet, Princess." Brian whispered into my ear, once he had pulled away from the kiss.

As Brian started to walk away, he tugged on the tie, dragging me behind him. I wasn't expecting him to tug me with such force, so the sudden surprise caused my foot to tangle, as I tripped and fell to my knees. Brian turned and looked down at me. "Let's put your clumsiness to use."

He stated, as he began to undo his pants. The denim fell to his ankles, swiftly followed by his boxers, as Brian climbed out from the material, kicking them across the floor. I watched on, as he moved back over to where I kneeled before him. 

"You know how to get me to forgive you," Brian smirked, bringing my hand up to him. Brian's large hands wrapped around mine, as he guided me on what to do.

After a moment, he let go, giving me free range to do what I wanted. My grip on the man tightened, as I licked my lips and brought my mouth to him. I looked up at Brian through my clouded eyes, and licked along his shaft, before taking him in my mouth. A groan fell from his lips, as I slowly began to fall into a rhythm.

Brian grasped for my hair, not bothering to make a ponytail out of it. His grip tightened, as I hummed against him, sending even more pleasure throughout his body. Brian's breathing had already started to quicken, and I felt him twitch against the inside of my cheek. I started to work harder, as I stroked the rest of him faster than before, knowing that Brian had a weakness for the particular touch. I heard an almost silent 'fuck', as Brian spilled himself into my mouth.

As I pulled away from him, I quickly swallowed his evidence; the taste lighting a fire inside of me. Brian pulled me up to my feet by my hair, his grip alleviating the pain of his actions. Whatever he had planned for before was gone, as Brian pushed me down onto the bed.

"Wait here," He stated, walking over to the dresser, and pulling out his navy-blue bandana, alongside a pair of handcuffs.

When Brian returned to the bed, he set down the bandana and the handcuffs, before taking hold of my hips, and flipped me around. I stood on my knees, facing the opposite direction as the man. A piece of cloth covered my eyes, and I became even more anxious than before. I felt Brian's hands trail down my arms, until he took my hands within his clasp, and brought them behind my back. The cool metal pressed to my skin, as I heard the clicking of the lock, as Brian restrained my wrists together.

"Listen, Princess, I want you to be quiet. Do you hear me?" Brian told me.

"Yes, Sir." I answered timidly.

"Good girl."

With that, I was pushed down against the mattress, my ass still up in the air. Brian didn't take a second to rip the laced panties away from my body. "You seem happy to see me." Brian hummed with pleasure; a slight chuckle following his words.

My body jolted forward, as Brian's firm hand landed hard on my ass, as I bit down at my bottom lip to keep my cries silenced. I felt two fingers drag up and down my sex; the motion being repeated twice, before Brian roughly pushed two fingers into my core. My mouth fell ajar, as I gasped for air, quickly calming down to enjoy his touch. His fingers moved in and out of me, edging me closer and closer to my release. As I felt the knot in my stomach tighten, almost finding my release, Brian completely robbed me of experiencing the pleasure.

"You don't deserve it," Brian growled, answering my unasked question.

I felt the tip of Brian press against my sex, sending a shiver up my spine. Low moans slipped from his mouth, as he moved so tediously that he was putting himself through his own torment just to get back at me. I swirled my hips around in a circle, just to try and feel more; the teasing was killing me.

"Brian...please," I whined.

"I told you to be quiet." Brian replied, grabbing a handful of my hair and lifting me up from the bed.

Brian slammed into me without warning, causing me to cry out. He kept one hand on my hip, and used the other to hold me off of the mattress by my hair. Feeling Brian slide in and out of me made me louder with every roll of his hips. His thrusts were getting hard, which ultimately made them deeper. Brian hit my sweet spot with full force, causing a moan to escape passed my lips.

"You're not listening too well tonight." Brian muttered, moving his hand off of my hip and slowly wrapping his fingers around my throat. "You're going to learn how to listen properly."

He pulled out almost completely, then slammed his hips into me. I was containing my moans as much as I was able to – but it's hard when you're on the brink of orgasm, teetering on the edge of climax – every once in a while, I felt his grip tighten around my throat. My body rocked to the movement of Brian's thrusts, pushing me closer to a euphoric daze. All of a sudden, my will to fight ceased in an instant, as I came undone. Pleasure crashed throughout my body, making my legs tremble from the release.

Brian didn't say anything, he just continued to move. He had loosened his grip of both my hair and throat, as he grasped at my hips. I felt his nails dig into my skin, as he released himself for a second time that evening. My name dripped through his lips in the most seductive tone imaginable.

Once Brian unlocked my wrists from the handcuffs, I quickly took off the bandana and pulled my knees to my chest. Brian waited a moment, then he motioned for me to move in closer, wrapping my body up in the comfort of his safe embrace.

"Babe?" He asked, with his tone of voice soft.

"Hm?" I hummed in response; my energy completely drained.

"You're okay, right? I got carried away because I was mad. I'm sorry..." Brian apologised, as he lifted my chin, forcing me to look him in the eye.

"It's okay...it was my own fault for making you mad at me. I should never have shown Sal my private tattoo."

Brian smiled and pressed his lips to mine. This kiss was soft and passionate; the opposite of his earlier persona. We mirrored the same smile to one another, as Brian settled further into the pillows, pulling me into his chest, as I felt a simple kiss being placed to my forehead.

"Lay down and I'll give you a massage." Brian offered sincerely, back to the man that I fell in love with all of that time ago.

That was the good thing about Brian; no matter how mad that he was, he always came to his senses in the end and forgave me. I admit that mistakes are often made by me, but he isn't all that innocent either.