Kenjii x Q x Murr

Request sent privately.

MATURE CONTENT

Third Person POV

"I-I don't know, Kenjii...a threesome, really?" James grimaced, as his girlfriend's excited smile slowly faded to nothing.

Sorrow etched across her features, as Kenjii cleared her throat, unsure of how to let the conversation move on. Her hands fiddled nervously in her lap, the embarrassing blush sweeping across her cheeks.

"Forget that I said anything..." She shrugged carelessly, soon feeling James take her hand in his, bringing her attention onto him.

"No, no," He demurred. "I want to make sure that my girlfriend is satisfied...you know, sexually."

Kenjii smiled weakly, as James pressed a kiss to her forehead. "Who were you thinking of asking?"

"Quinn." She choked out, as James let his hold on her hand fall flat, staring at the girl as though she had gone insane.

"Quinn, as in my best friend that I've known since high school...that Quinn?"

"Yes." She nodded sheepishly, playing with the strings on her shorts nervously.

"Why him? Of all people?" James questioned; not out of anger, but simply wanting to know the truth.

"I-I think that he's attractive." Kenjii answered honestly. "And in all honesty, he looks like he could really spice things up in the bedroom."

"Are you saying that I'm not good enough in bed?" James spat venomously.

"Not at all! It's just...I may have spoken to him already about it..." She admitted, as the man furrowed his brows, questioning the girl silently.

"You've...already asked him?" He asked slowly, as Kenjii nodded her head once again. "What did he say?"

Kenjii took note of the emotionless expression on her boyfriend's face, as James awaited her answer, soon growing impatient. "Well?"

"H-He said that he'd be up for it. He thinks that I'm, and these were his words exactly, pretty hot for the ferret..." Kenjii explained, as James scoffed.

"That asshole." He sighed.

"Please don't be mad at me." She pouted, as James moved along the bed, shaking his head.

"I'm not mad at you, Babe...I just wish that you'd have waited before asking him." James responded sincerely. "Look,"

Kenjii locked her eyes onto her lover's, as a nervous smile played on his lips. "If we go ahead with this...will you at least let one of us fuck you in the ass?"

"James!" She gasped, as he smirked tauntingly. "Are you serious right now?"

"Well, do you want this threesome or not?"

"I kind of do." She confirmed giddily. "And if it means that you'll go ahead with it, then fine, do what you like."

"Oh, I shall." He agreed, chuckling lightly.

**

A week later, Brian, James and Kenjii were all sat on the bed in their apartment, silence consuming the three of them, no one knowing how to make the first move. Clearing his throat, and standing from the bed, Brian thought that enough was enough, as he pulled his shirt over his head and threw it to the floor.

Looking up, Kenjii watched the man, as he shot her a sly wink, moving his hands down to the buckle of his belt. She felt James stir beside her, before Brian took a step closer, pulling the leather from the loops of his jeans, holding it up, soon letting it drop to the bedroom floor.