Hannah x Murr

Request sent in via Instagram.

SMUT WARNING!

Third Person POV

"Babe, I promise I'll be back before you know it. I'll miss you, Princess." Murr whispered, as he pulled his girlfriend, Hannah, closer to him. He wrapped her up in the bed covers, making sure that she remained warm and snuggled, as he placed soft kisses to her neck.

"I just hate when you leave to go on tour...I miss waking up next to you, or how you try to make jokes but they end up being really cheesy." She sighed. Murr tightened his grip around her waist, as he took a deep breath.

"Come with me." He stated nonchalantly. Hannah crossed her eyebrows, as she swivelled in his arms to face him.

"W-What did you say?"

"Come with me, there's plenty of room in the bus for you. I'm sure the guys won't mind. We can share a bunk, and then we won't have to be apart from each other for the two weeks." He pleaded. A smile sprawled across Hannah's face, as her hands cupped his face, pulling him into a deep kiss. She broke away for air, as the pair of them busted out into a giggle. "I love you, Sweetie."

"I love you too, Baby. This is going to be so much fun!" She exclaimed, as she raced out of bed, grabbing her suitcase and began packing hurriedly. Murr chuckled, as he watched his girl get excited about spending time with him.

**

Murr took ahold of his and Hannah's suitcases, as he hoisted them into the holder of the bus. He followed her up the stairs, as they both clambered onto the bus, being met by a passed out Joe on the sofa, and an arguing Q and Sal.

"Take your damn shoes off, Q!" Sal yelled, not caring whether he disturbed Joe. Q rolled his eyes, scoffing loudly. He kicked his sneakers from his feet, dramatically curtsying to Sal.

"There you go, your majesty." He commented sarcastically, gaining a punch in the arm from Sal. "Ow..." Murr clasped Hannah's hand in his, as he cleared his throat. Q and Sal spun around, their faces lighting up instantly. They greeted both Murr and Hannah with a hug, before letting them sit down. A snore erupted from Joe, as he rolled over in his spot on the couch.

"Don't mind him, I think the little man was keeping him awake all night. We'd better let him rest before the show tonight." Sal explained. Murr offered Hannah a sly smile, before leaning in to kiss her cheek. Her face turned to a crimson red, as she noticed Q and Sal watching their every move. Sal raised an eyebrow, as he pointed between the pair of them. "Oh no, no, no...no hanky panky on the bus you two."

"Ah, come on man! Don't cock block me!" Murr huffed, as he threw his arm up in frustration. Q nodded along with Sal's words, agreeing to the rule set. Murr pleaded, but the two wouldn't budge.

"Save it for the hotel rooms, jeez." Q commented. Murr slumped back in his seat, as Hannah cuddled into him. He placed a soft kiss to her forehead, causing her to smile. Little did the others know that they would end up getting some 'hanky panky' as Sal wanted to call it.

**

The bus continued on its journey, making its way to their first show of the tour. Q and Sal had both nodded off thanks to the movement of the bus, and Joe remained completely zonked, as he lay there stretched out on the sofa. Hannah had her head resting on Murray's shoulder, with her arms coiled around his. He pulled away, turning to face her, as a smirk pulled at his mouth.

"You fancy a little...you know, whilst these idiots sleep." He whispered into her ear, making the hairs on the back of her neck stand on edge. She eagerly nodded her head, as the two of them crept their way throughout the bus towards the bunk section. Murr held back the curtain to his bed, as Hannah clambered in. He soon joined her in there. It was a tight fit, but they knew that they could make it work. He scrambled onto his back, as he held Hannah on top of him. She leant down, kissing him passionately, her tongue melding with his. His hands glided down from her hair towards her behind. He groped her softly, gaining a slight whimper from the girl. Her fingers began to delicately fiddle with the buttons of his shirt, as she slowly popped them open. Hannah pulled the fabric from his shoulders, before it was chucked outside of the bunk. She placed kisses down his front, until her lips reached his belt. She teasingly unbuckled the leather belt, as the zipper to his jeans was slowly pulled down. Murray hoisted his hips up slightly, as Hannah yanked his trousers down far enough. She fished her hand through the opening to his boxers, taking ahold of his already semi-hard length. Murr let out a shaky breath, as her lips wrapped around his tip. Hannah ran her hand up and down the base of his shaft, as she pushed him further into her mouth. Murr threw his head back in pleasure, as his hand gently gripped onto the ends of her hair. He caressed her cheek, as he raised his head up to look at her. "God, you look so beautiful with my dick in your mouth."

Hannah continued her assault, as she felt his climax build. His body trembled, as he felt his high push him over the edge. He soon spilled into her mouth, as she swallowed him whole. She tucked his shaft back into his boxers, before pulling away. She ripped at her clothes, throwing them to the side, as he pulled at her arms, pressing their bare chests together. He kissed her sloppily, as he gently rolled them over, so that he was on top. His fingers danced down her front, until they connected with her core. He caressed her, before pushing a finger into her opening. He mockingly licked his lips, as he started to build the pace of his hand. Hannah writhed beneath him, biting down hard on her lower lip, to stop her moans from escaping.

"A-Ahh..." She groaned, as Murr leant his head down, softly kissing and biting at her neck. Hannah went to scream out, as she clamped around his fingers. Murray was one step ahead though, as he locked his lips with hers, silencing her with the taste of his tongue. In no time at all, Hannah released onto his fingers. The two laid there, cuddled together, as they heard voices come from behind the curtain.

"Dude, I'm telling you they're fucking. What is it with people and not following the rules?" Sal huffed, as footsteps approached Murray's bunk. He pulled the blanket over him and Hannah, as she huddled into his chest. He pulled the curtain back, letting the other three just see his face, as they stared at him in shock.

"How may I help you, fellas?" He asked, his voice cracking slightly.

"You fucked, didn't you?" Q asked, his face grimacing with disgust. Murr's face turned to an uncomfortable expression, as he looked around, his teeth gritting. He stammered, prolonging his answer, as Joe folded his arms, awaiting his response.

"Caught red handed?" Murray winced, as the trio nodded their heads, anger sprawled across their faces. Murr placed his hand to the back of Hannah's head, as he let out a nervous chuckle. "Babe...they know..."

"No shit, Sherlock." Her voice muffled into his chest, causing Joe to laugh aloud. Murr smiled sickly sweet, as he pulled the curtain back across, recovering somewhat of their dignity.