Teen Brian x Reader (PART 100!)

Saw this on Tumblr, wanted to recreate. Set when they were 18/19 years old.

"Fuck, that was horrid." James mumbled, wiping the back of his hand against his mouth and spitting into the closest trash can.

You couldn't help the loud laughter that escaped your lips, your eyes screwing shut as you held your stomach to lean forward. The boys were all laughing just as hard as you were, excluding James. Sal had invited you over to hang out with him but the other guys showed up around an hour after you got here and demanded you all play Truth or Dare.

"You there?" You were snapped out of your daydream by Joe clicking his fingers in front of your face.

"What? Yeah, of course!" You scoffed. It was your turn next and you knew the game was getting weird, seeing as James had just been dared to lick bird crap off the garden gnome in the yard.

You hesitantly glanced up at the eyes of all four boys watching over you, waiting for you to pick your downfall; truth or dare.

"Uh...dare?" You answered, immediately regretting the decision once you noticed Brian smirking at you.

Sal motioned for the boys to join him in a group circle and they began to whisper in hushed voices. Occasionally, one of them would glance over at you and wink, making you even more nervous for what was coming your way.

After what seemed like hours, the boys disbanded and casually came to sit so you were in a circle; Brian to your left next to Joe, then James, then Sal on your right.

"Okay, your dare;" Sal explains. "You have to make out with all of us for one minute and then you have to choose who out of all of us you'd rather hook up with."

"Alright, fine. But James better wash out his mouth a few times 'cause I'm not tasting bird shit." You laugh.

James grumbles something to himself, as he gets up and strolls into the kitchen, causing the rest of you to break out into fits of laughter again. As your laughter dies down, you decide to get your dare over and done with. You straddle Sal's lap and flip your hair away from your face.

"Joe, time me!" You yell and attach your lips to Sal's.

Instantly, you feel his body tense up before he relaxes and wraps his arms around your waist. You see James come back into the room from the corner of your eye and smile against Sal's lips. Surprisingly, he's not a bad kisser and you find your hands tangled up in his hair, tugging on it lightly.

"One minute," Joe tells you and you pull back from Sal, leaving him panting and his lips swollen.

"Holy shit..." He whispers, his eyes wide.

"Sal, you better go and fix your little problem there in the bathroom." You chuckle, nodding towards his crotch and making Sal blush before he runs to the bathroom.

You run your hand through your hair before straddling James' waist and telling Joe to time you again. Once you had finished your minute with James, you moved on to Joe and had the same effect on both of them. Your next victim; Brian, squirmed in his seat before you had even done anything and you knew you would most likely cause him to have to run to the bathroom just like the others were forced to do.

"Here's the deal, Babe." Brian pulled you close to his body and whispered in your ear. "The other guys know I've had a thing for you for a while now, so this was all a set up. It was damn hard watching you make out with them, especially since they all got hard-ons. Now, I'm going to take my minute with you down here and then we're going upstairs, how does that sound?"

Something in Brian's sudden attitude change sparked a flame inside of you, making you throw your arms around his neck, bringing the boy to you and starting your minute. James and Joe cheered and yelled, "About time!" while Sal kept count of the seconds.

"Guys, it's been longer than a minute." Sal informed you after some time.

"Shut the fuck up, Sal! They're finally getting together. I've been waiting for this day for years," James sighed in contempt and leaned back on his elbows.

You pulled away from Brian and took his hand, leading him toward the stairs. Your actions were met with a round of more cheering and claps.

"Hey! Don't do the do in my room!" Sal yelled out to you.

Brian gave him a thumbs up and followed you up the staircase. Once at the top, he turned you around to face him and placed small kisses to your neck. He pushed you backwards, slightly, so that he was backing you up into the spare room at the end of the hallway.

You moaned involuntarily when he became more confident and allowed his hands to roam your body and graze up and down your back. He continued to back you up until you hit the bed and fell onto it, bringing him down with you. This was what you had both been building up to for a very long time.

"Take it off," You mumble against his lips, tugging at the hem of his shirt.

Brian breaks away to pull the material up and over his head, chucking it to the bedroom floor. While Brian takes off his clothes, you take the opportunity to do the same, soon left completely undressed underneath him. He looks down at you and rakes his eyes over your body, smirking appreciatively.

Rolling your eyes, you take matters into your own hands and trail your fingers down his chest to his large member, much bigger than you expected him to be. You took him in your hand, stroking him slowly to get him fully ready.

Brian hisses pleasurably and bucks his hips into your hand, letting you know he wouldn't last much longer if you continued in the torture. He kisses your forehead, forcing your hand off of him and slowly thrusts himself into you, making your mouth fall open and a string of curses to escape your lips. He pulls back, nearly all of the way out, before slamming back in, harder and faster than he did before.

"Fuck...Brian..." You moan, raking your nails down his back, sure to leave flaming red marks there. "Faster."

Brian obliges your command and begins to pick up his pace until he is relentlessly tending to you, making the headboard of the bed hit the wall repeatedly. He doesn't bother to silence his moans and neither do you, letting the pleasure take over you completely.

Your legs are thrown over his shoulders and with his new angle, he hits your most vulnerable spot every time his hips snap down into yours. You can feel the familiar tingling in the pit of your stomach; the tightness in your chest and the warm sensations shooting through your core. Your legs begin to tense up and you gasp loudly when you feel Brian's fingers meeting with your sex, bringing you closer to release.

The tightness at the base of your stomach builds up with each roll of his hips. Slowly, a creeping pleasurable feeling at the top of your thighs makes you want to focus on coming down from your high. You feel Brian spill inside you and a loud grunt, your name and an array of cussing comes pouring out of his mouth. The sight of Brian's eyes shut and his mouth wide open above you as he falls into a pit of euphoria sets you off.

Waves of ecstasy ride through your body; the sensations causing your hips to roll uncontrollably. Your body begins to quake and jerk at the intense satisfaction of your climax and you screw your eyes shut.

"Oh fuck..." Brian groans blissfully into the curve of your neck, leaving at least one bruise there from how hard he was biting at the tender skin.

He pulls out and collapses down next to you; the both of you facing the ceiling and catching your breath.

"Brian..." You intoned, as he looked at you, sensing a confession coming his way. "Not to sound cliché but that was the best sex I've ever had."

"We should play Truth or Dare more often," You practically hear the smirk in Brian's voice.

You both chuckle, as the numbness that coursed through your body only moments ago subsided and Brian moves to cuddle you into his chest. He points out the shadows under the doorway and yells out for the boys to stop listening in on you.

"Uh, Brian!" Sal imitates you, laughing loudly.

"Fuck, Babe!" Joe yells, making Brian blush.

"I'll get them back tomorrow," Brian whispers to you, pulling you closer and pressing a gentle kiss to your cheek. "Right now, I just want to enjoy this moment with you."