Sexual (Sal x Reader)

MATURE CONTENT

Reader's POV

Tonight was Sal and I's sixth date within the space of a month, and it was safe to say that he was really beginning to feel like someone I could make a future with. He was sweet, and would always pay for our meal, or whatever we did together.

I was raised to pay my way with things, but Sal wouldn't let me. I'd have to throw the money at him and run if it were ever to work. I'm sure that he would find a way at paying me back anyhow. Sal was raised a gentleman, and I appreciated the fact that he wanted to spend money on someone like me.

We were planning on heading to the nearest bowling alley, because there's nothing like getting to know a guy than seeing his bowling skills. Once again, Sal had insisted on paying and collecting me up from my house.

I waited patiently in the living room, the nerves that I'd usually feel before meeting with the man were nowhere to be seen. I felt like I knew Sal enough to be ready for something more, something that would make us exclusive.

There was a knock at my front door, as I grabbed my bag and headed to the door, pulling it open to be met by a casually dressed Sal, somehow still looking smart and presentable. A red and blue plaid shirt hung over his shoulders, with black jeans, and black converse on his feet. He shot me a small smile, as he held out his hand for me to hold.

"Good evening, [Y/N]," He greeted softly, as I laughed lightly.

"Good evening to you too, Sal." I replied, as he soon led me down the path to his car, which still had the engine running, and the passenger door open ready for me.

"You look beautiful tonight, just like every other time that we've met." He commented, as I turned to see his eyes trailing down my body to my feet, before he looked up and locked eyes with mine.

I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks at his words, soaking in the sweet smile playing on his lips, as I leaned in to press a single kiss to his cheek. "Mon amour (my love), you kiss like an angel."

I cowered slightly, never having been treated so kindly by a man before, as Sal helped me into the car, soon driving us to the bowling alley for our date night, with the radio station coincidentally playing love songs throughout the whole journey.

**

You got that thing that I been looking for
Been running around for so long

Sat on the bench, I watched, as Sal took his next turn in the game. He was studying the bowling balls, being his dorky self and picking the right ball for him, as I couldn't help but smile at him. I was falling in love with the man, and I only hoped that Sal felt the same way about me.

I enjoyed spending time with him; he always made me laugh, he always made me feel beautiful, and he never ever let me think otherwise. He had a way with his words, often leaving me in wonderment at how anyone could ever be so kind and loving in such a short space of time.

Sal took his turn, before returning to his seat beside me, as my gaze remained fixated on him, feeling my heart fluttering in my chest, as his emerald orbs locked onto mine. A slight smirk swept across his features, as he let his arm rest along my shoulders, pulling me closer into his embrace.

Now I caught you, I won't let you go
You got that thing that I been looking for

"Embrasse-moi (kiss me)," He whispered coarsely, placing a hand to just below my chin, gently bringing us together, as his lips met with mine.