Sal x Heaven

Request sent privately.

Third Person POV

Entering through the front door after a long day of being punished, Sal shut the door behind him; only wanting to see the one person who he knew would make everything better in seconds. Her shoes were thrown to one side of the hall, indicating that she was already home, as Sal began to ascend the stairs, coming to a stop outside of the open bedroom door.

"Sweetheart, I'm home." He announced, knocking at the wood and wondering where she had gotten to. "Heaven?"

"I'm in the bathroom, Sal." She answered; her voice muffled by the closed bathroom door between them. "I'll be out in a little bit."

"Is everything okay in there?" Sal asked sincerely, stepping up to the bathroom and knocking gently. "Can I come in?"

"I wouldn't if I were you." Heaven chuckled, though Sal could hear the remnants of sadness in her voice.

"Why not?"

"Because this damn pregnancy is making me so sick." She whimpered, sniffling lightly. "I can't stop throwing up."

"I want to be there with you." Sal expressed. "I'm coming in, I don't care."

Wrapping his hand around the handle and twisting his wrist, Sal pushed open the bathroom door, coming to find his girlfriend of four years knelt over the toilet. Her waves of black hair fell over one shoulder; her skin a soft tone of brown. Heaven's eyes were an umber brown colouring, and as she turned to look at Sal, he could see the innocence behind her stare. She was in pain and needed his company.

"Babe," He frowned, falling to his knees beside her.

"I-I'm okay." She stammered out, as Sal's hand ran down her back soothingly.

"No, I can see that you're not okay." Sal insisted. "Come on, let's get you cleaned up and in fresh new jammies, how does that sound?"

"Sounds great," Heaven smiled appreciatively.

Leaning closer, Sal pressed a kiss to her forehead, running his fingers through her hair and pushing the fallen strand out of her eyes. He stood back up and took hold of her hands, assisting Heaven up from the floor. "Thank you, Sal."

"Don't thank me, Sweetheart." He replied softly in tone. "You're carrying our baby; I'm going to take care of you in any way that I can."

Reaching for the wash cloth and wetting it in the sink, Sal gently cleaned at her face and down, soon washing her hands, as the water glistened against her skin under the bathroom light. He returned the cloth to its railing to dry off, before retrieving her toothbrush from the holder and dotting a piece of toothpaste atop of the bristles.

Heaven couldn't stop herself from smiling, as she let Sal do everything for her. He pushed the toothbrush passed her lips and was gentle in his touch. As he brushed her teeth, he peppered soft kisses to her cheeks; his smile printing against her face at the sound of her laugh.

After cleaning the girl up, Sal took Heaven by the hand and led her back into the bedroom. The sheets on the bed were unmade, with her dent from where she had been resting earlier still evident in the contours of the bedding. Clasping the hem of the t-shirt of his that Heaven had on and pulling it up and over her head, Sal threw it straight into the laundry basket.

He assisted her in the removal of her shorts, soon moving over to their dresser and pulling open the top drawer. Taking his black tee with the pixelated phone number detailing on the front out, Sal pulled the material over her head, letting the cotton cloud her body.

"There we go," He smiled, after snuggling under the comforter with Heaven enclosed in his arms. "Is that better?"

"Much better." She answered honestly, kissing at his lips momentarily. "Thank you."

"I love you," Sal proclaimed, soon shifting down the bed and kissing at her smallest of baby bumps. "And I love you, too, little princess."

"We love you too," Heaven chuckled, moving to settle her head against his chest, as her arm draped along Sal's waist. "How was your day?"

"Eh," He shrugged. "The guys punished me good today."

He sighed, reliving the day's events in his head. "They locked me in the trunk of a car and I was driven all over the place."

"You're going to get them back for that I hope," She acknowledged.

"Oh, hell yeah, I will." Sal chuckled. "But after our cuddle."

"A little clingy this evening, aren't we?" She toyed, shooting a smirk in his direction, as Sal looked at Heaven with knowing eyes.

"Not at all." He dismissed. "I just want to look after my girls."

"You're going to make a great dad when the time comes." Heaven effused, tightening her hold around the man. "Our daughter is going to have you wrapped around her little finger, isn't she?"

"Unfortunately." Sal smiled, picturing their future. "Just like her mother."

"And don't you forget it." Heaven smirked.

"I'm going to spoil our little girl terribly." Sal admitted. "She can have whatever she wants and more."

"I'm so glad to see that you're looking forward to her arrival." Heaven concurred. "I was so worried to tell you the day that I found out I was pregnant."

"Why?" Sal questioned, furrowing his brows and peering down to the girl.

"Because it was a shock to me, and...I was scared that you wouldn't want to keep the baby." She went on to explain, as Sal sighed heavily.

"Not in the slightest," He affirmed. "I knew from the day that we met that I wanted everything to happen with you; marriage, kids, the whole lot."

"Really?"

"Yeah." Sal nodded. "I'm not letting you out of my sight."

"So, I can make you mad?" Heaven taunted, as Sal rolled his eyes in response.

"You know that I can't stay mad at you," He commented. "You're like my kryptonite."

"I'll keep that in mind." Heaven laughed, pressing multiple kisses to the man's cheeks only seconds apart. "I love you."

"I love you too, Sweetheart." Sal returned. "Even when you're a pain in my ass."

"That's why you love me." Heaven emphasised. "I'll always be your pain in the ass."

"I wouldn't have it any other way." Sal smiled.