2

Ice cream was one of her favourites and as lucky as she could get, the young male had taken her downtown to eat some. So far, she hadn't gotten to know him that well, but she did now know his name. Xu Minghao. A Chinese male with a big passion for martial arts and dance. He was easy going and she found it easy to talk to him.

After some small talk about Y/N's life at the small café table, beside the big window full of sunshine breaking through, she decided that she wanted to get to know him better. All they had been talking about was Y/N's life. Now it was his time to talk.

Taking the last spoonful of ice cream, she cleared her throat.

"You said you like dancing. For how long have you been dancing for?"

"I've been dancing for as long as I can remember." Minghao said and smiled.

"Are you good?" Y/N asked him shyly.

"Well I guess you could say that." He answered and chuckled lightly.

They both got quiet for some time, their focus being on their empty ice cream cups.

"Maybe I could see you dance some day?"

Minghao looked at y/n and smiled lightly as his eyes lit up.

"Why wait? Here, come with me." He said and got up from his seat.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see."

And with those last words, they left the small ice cream café and started wandering around the busy streets of Seoul.