8||Aura Jazz

Finally, don't forget to hit that star before you leave.
~~~~

✳️️✴️✳️

Flashing blue and red lights illuminated the skies as the paramedics hoisted Phoenix's body onto the stretcher, and wheeled it to the back of the ambulance where Dahlia waited.

Hefting it, they placed him beside her as the officers drew nearer. Each rushing to see the two omegas of Marybeth, lying motionless and wrapped in the shawls of death.

The wails of their vehicles tuned the coast asthe moon covered the sky.

"Dahlia Sanders had come to me; she informed me of Phoenix's plans and his empire's networking system," Jett spoke to the room of journalists

"Dahlia Sanders had come to me; she informed me of Phoenix's plans and his empire's networking system," Jett spoke to the room of journalists. They flashed their cameras and took shots of the hero of Marybeth.

"Were you scared when she approached you?" A journalist asked.

He smiled. "Oh. I was," He simply said, "However, being alive and able to see her speak to me meant I still had a long way to go."

"What can you say about Phoenix?" A dark-skinned male asked.

The minister's lips turned downwards. "You speak of the devil himself." He said.

"Was it true that Phoenix's father had murdered his sisters?"

He looked to his side, and one of the officers behind him handed him a rolled newspaper. He placed it on the table in front of him and rolled it out.

His face lighted upon seeing the headings he had desired to find.

"Here it says; Man murdered his two daughters in cold blood and then, turns the gun on himself." He read, and then faced the group. "These papers are all a lie," He said, and they murmured lightly amidst themselves.

He cleared his throat. "The investigation revealed that the man was dead three minutes before the girls, and therefore, he couldn't have slain the girls. Phoenix, as a six-year-old, was locked in an adjacent room and was found almost unconscious. That was as much as the investigators could gather." He paused.

"Which means Phoenix had nothing to do with their deaths?" A female from the forefront questioned.

He shook his head. "For now, we can't know what is what, and what isn't. All we know is that Hay Turner hadn't murdered his two daughters, but the real murderer? That we fail to know."

"Now, what shall happen to all that had once belonged to the Tuner clan?" Another asked.

"That's simple, we'll confiscate everything," he replied.

A blonde woman instantly rose, saying, "But, rumors have it that Dahlia had a child with Phoenix."

The minister laughed. "As you've rightly said; those are nothing but fabricated rumors," he said, "No sign of a young child was found in any of his houses, and none of the eyewitnesses recorded seeing them with a child."