3||Back to hell

Don't forget to hit that star before you leave.
~~~~
✳️✴️✳️

He got down from the vehicle and she gulped as she tried to force the door open, but it remained locked. He strolled over to her side of the vehicle and broke the door open before grasping for her neck.

He yanked her out of the car before smashing her against the car, and she groaned out.

He brought his face close to hers; his breath hot and his eyes fully with rage.

"I can kill you anytime I please, but I still need you," He gritted, and pulled her chin roughly to face him. "I still have one more job for you. After that, you can have your freedom," he said and threw her to the ground.

"Only after that."

She crawled herself up as she gasped for breath.

He would never give her freedom.

She had lost that when she sold her soul to him, her soul and the whole of her.

Escaping him in this life was impossible, but at least, she'll be able to save Jazz from discerning who her father is and have a chance at living a normal life filled with love.

She stood up and walked to the car where he was already waiting impatiently, she got in and he drove on.

------------------------------------

He drove into the enormous estate and as soon as he got down, his men all straightened upon his presence.

She looked around. She had despised these premises and tried every time to get out but she was always dragged back here.

Phoenix walked on ahead, and she immediately followed.

The huge brass doors were opened and the magnificent room came into view.

"Papa!"

The innocent voice of the little darling of the whole estate echoed throughout the building as she jumped down the stairs; her tiny feet were agile, eager, and much faster than the rest of her. She ran down the stairs, almost dragging her nanny down the rails.

She instantly noticed Dahlia, and a wide grin came up to her chubby face, "Mama!"

The two-year-old instantly left her nanny's hands and wobbled towards her, but Phoenix scooped her into his arms, showering her with kisses, and she giggled.

He deliberately did that. He did not want her daughter to be near her.

Phoenix walked back up the stairs with the little angel in his arms, and her giggles echoed on until they both disappeared up the rooms.

Dahlia's heart sunk as she bit back the hurtful feeling that throbbed through her heart like a sharp dagger, and she sniffed back the waterfalls that swelled up inside her.

He knew what he was doing.

He'll not let her near the very child she had given birth to. He was planning to keep her as far away as he could from the child. Nothing would hurt her more than this, and he knew that.

A while later, he came down the stairs but as she had guessed little Jasmine wasn't with him.

He reached her, and seized her by her arm, leading her into his study which was located at the cornerstone of the pillar of the house. He pushed her in, saying, "I'll be back with the details," and locked the door trapping her inside.

Dahlia crumbled down and as much as she wanted to cry out, nothing happened.

Life has drawn every single teardrop she ever had.

She crouched down and sat on the floor with her legs crossed, as she kept looking at the door, not for a chance to escape, not for an opportunity at freedom, but just to see her little daughter walk in and embrace her, but it was all hopeless, and stupid.

After some hours, the door bolted open and Phoenix stepped in; in his arms a dance suit.

He threw the suit to her. "Change now!" he ordered and was soon out of the door.

She stared at the outfit on the ground in front of her. Gone were those days when she'll be over the moon when she's brought her performing costume. Those times that she was exasperated and excited before a show began. That time when her joy was in performing and not being forced to perform.

She picked the material up and ran her fingers through the lacy material. It was beautiful and made of great silk. This was a newly crafted costume, and it was recently sown.

She knew what he wanted, but she could not guess what she was to do.

If anything, it couldn't be worse than all the past jobs he had made her do.

Nothing would surprise or shock her. There's nothing new. There's nothing already witnessed by the earth.

She zipped the outfit and sighed before undoing the buttons of her shirt.

Moments later, he bolted the door open. His eyes instantly flew to Dahlia; she was already dressed in the outfit. His eyes danced over her perfectly outlined shape.

"Cuteand Seductive." He smirked. "Just what I wanted."

✳️✴️✳️