Winner Winner , Chicken + Dinner

When I met Jamal at the door in the morning. He starred at my hair .

"Did Luscious pick this out" he said as he opened the door . I laughed at him .

"Yes, You know I just be sitting in the chair" I said . He nods as we go out the door and make our way to empire . He takes me to an office and pulls up the computer screen on the wall .

"So building a music video is making a story . Yours being 2 friends arguing over a chick" he says .

"Why do we have to be arguing" I asked .

"What do you mean?" He asked . I pulled up the pictures the tabloids have . "Hakeem is okay with it"

"So , now you're shared?"He asked .

"They said throuple , play it up" I said . "We'll have me meet Hakeem in the Park, Chicken in a restaurant and end up at the party , go from there , same girl but because they boy girl , they share me" I shrugged . "We could have done this over the phone ."

"Very true but still good work" he said . "I know the spots so I'll have our intern call the restaurant and we'll make further choices once they finish the song" he said .

"So what's going on with you?" I asked.

"Not much just enjoying the distraction of you on the family" he said .

"What do you mean?" I said mocking him .

"Oh Luscious is all in y'all drama so he's not worried about mine, I love it , I need the break" he said . "But I do want to know more about this meet up with Angel and Kelly"

"You heard about that?" I asked .

"I did" he said . "So what was said"

"Nothing, they actually made peace" I said .

"So Why did Angel call me looking for Drae's new number since she moved" he asked .

"I can be myself now so my sister Drae is gone" I shrugged . "I'm just surprised he's that silly to believe it"

After further meaningless conversation we make our way back home where Luscious was sitting on the couch smoking weed . Jamal walked into the sitting room raising an eyebrow .

"What's up" he looked at Jamal

"What's wrong" he asked .

"What you mean" he said happily.

"You only smoke when something is wrong" he said . Luscious looks over at me and hands me the blunt . He then points at me .

"You" Luscious looks at me and laughs . "The new secret buzz of town , I've had a couple rappers call about you today since the buzz on the video has started"

"And" Jamal said .

"She was not suppose to be famous Jamal" he snapped . He snatches the blunt back and walks out . He looks at me .

"What the hell have you done" he said . I went to my room , I gave Jamal no response and text Hakeem . He said he was on the way so I waited . He got home about 20 minutes later and came straight to my room . He pecks my lips and lays on the bed . I join him .

"Jamal says you broke Luscious" Hakeem said .

"I did not" I said . I totally did though . Maybe . "He's just smoking cause he's stressed . He didn't want me to go noticed and now I'm going to be in this music video and stuff so... but that's not my fault"

"It's not" he looks at me . "so let's just kill this photo shoot and maybe rattle his bones a little more"

"What you mean" I asked .