Secrets Out

Sugar's P.o.V.

When I woke up, I took a shower and I went to the kitchen and made Hakeem breakfast . It was in the book so I did it . It seemed to come natural . I know how to cook . I set up the tray and went into Hakeem's room . I set the tray beside him and his eyes opened . He looked at me and smiled .

"Good morning Sugar " he said .

"Good morning , King " I said . He sat up and leaned in and kissed me and smiled .

"You don't have to do this every morning " he said .

"I want too " I said . He smiled at me and started eating .

"You can cook" he smiled at me . "Damn babygirl , I see why you my playmate "

"Well let me finish the kitchen so you can start your day " I said . I went back to the kitchen and was almost done with the dishes when the door opened to a woman screaming and Lucious following behind .

"Hakeem " she screamed . "Hakeem! I know you laying up in the bed with your rent -a- hoe , get out the bed "
I put the dish back in the cabinet and she looked at me . She was Cookie Lyon . His mother , Lucious ex-wife . She looks me up and down and approaches me . "You made breakfast ? Huh?" I nodded . She made a plate and sat down. Lucious did too , he smiled at me .

"Hey Sugar" he said .

"Hi Lucious" I said .

"Ma, what are you yelling about " Hakeem said as he walked out from his room .

"What's your name " She said looking at me .

"Yara but you can call me Sugar " I said .

"Sugar , you cook and clean , I guess we'll keep you around " she said and finished her eggs .

"Hakeem I want you in the studio today , 2 o'clock" she said . "I need that song "

"Can I bring Sugar " he asked . I smiled and she looked at me and nodded .

"Yeah sure " she said . "You cool " I smiled and looked at Hakeem . He smiled back and they stood up .

"Okay 2pm Hakeem , be on time " she said. "See you Sugar " she said and walked out with Lucious who smiled at me as he followed her out . Hakeem smiled at me from across the room .

"I'm going to get dressed so we can go , Chicken should be here soon , just make her breakfast too " he shrugged . I smiled and nodded and he walked up to me . "And tonight, I'll dedicate to you. I'll play with my playmate " he smiled at me and I smiled back as he leaned in and kissed me . "I'll be ready in 30 minutes "

He walked to the back and I made Chicken a plate and threw it in the oven until she came through the door . She was in the binder. She smiled at me as she walked in and I set the plate in front of her as she sat down .

"And who are you ?" She asked looking me up and down .

"Sugar" I smiled . She took a bite of the food and smiled at me .

"And you Hakeem's new girl " she said .

"No . I'm his new maid " I said . He walked out of the bathroom .

"Where you get your maid from I want one just as bad " Chicken said .

"My dad hired her " he said . "I invited her to the studio actually . So she'll chill today , work tomorrow " he looked at me and winked .

"We should go" I said .

"Right" he said . "Quicker we go , quicker we can get back. "

We got to the studio and Hakeem got started with Chicken on the boards . I was impressed with not only his skills but hers . I watched as she listened closely and changed things as well as Hakeem . As he spit his Lyrics he looks into my eyes . I just watch him as he speaks his verses and I watch the process of making music .

Cookie walks in as he's finishing the last verse . She walks in smiling at him and he smiled back at her as he gets out the booth .

"How'd you get here so early " she said .

"Sugar said lets go so we left as soon as Chicken got there " he said . I looked at the clock and it was 2.30 and he was done . Cookie was impressed so Hakeem was happy . I was doing my job .

"Well , one more song then , so we can get this next album pushing " she said . She sat down and they worked for a few  more hours, ordering food and re listening to the track over and over. we left at 11. We got home and he smiled at me .

"Go in my room and run us a bath " he purred. I nodded and walked into the bathroom . His large bathtub was a dream . He was a dream . I started the water and waited for it to fill up . I watched it and Hakeem walked in with drinks and a cigar . He lights it and I realize it's not a cigar . I drink the drink and it burns my stomach . He hands me the blunt and I inhale it . I cough and he laughs . I take a another gulp of my drink and he smiles at me .

"So, Sugar , my playmate , where do you come from" he asked .

"A small town in Florida called Eatonville" I said , reciting what I read from the book . "But I don't have like family " I said . "I was an orphan "

"But sometimes you sound British " he said . I drew a blank trying to remember my background page.

"Mrs. Norfolk was British our caretaker . But enough about me , tell me about you" I said .

"No, you " he said . "You like music ?"

"Yes but we didn't have much music , Mrs.Norfolk told stories " I said . Making it up as I went . I remember Fairytales , from someone . I stopped the bath and he stood and helped me up . I lifted my arms and he pulled mg shirt off . I pulled off his shirt and we undressed and got into the tub . I wrapped my arms around him and felt his chest against mine . I looked him in his eyes . Then closed them as we kissed . The alcohol hit me and my eyes rolled into the back of my head . I moaned as his hand goes to my clit and I moan out . I straddle him and he enters me .

"Oh fuck" he said . "Are you a virgin" I nod and kiss him . He looks at me . "You are really mine " I nod and he lifts me out of the tub and against the wall and starts to slow stroke me .

"All yours my King" I said . He moaned into my ear and I smiled and kissed him deeply . He thrusted into me slowly . He kissed my neck as he hit my g-spot and I jerked under him trying to be released from this pleasure before I explode. He starts to move faster.

"Fuck Sugar" he said . " you so tight baby " he moaned . I felt myself begin to orgasm and spasm forward . I screamed out as I felt my body release and he keeps going as I cum my mind going blank and then coming back.

"Fuck Hakeem " I pant .

"Turn around " he demands . A serious look in his eye and I do . He grabbed the back of my neck and entered me roughly . I moan out throwing it back at him . He plays with my clit as he fucks me until I begin to cum again . He pulls out and cums . He looks at me and pulls me close kissing me .

"You are mine " he says , looking into my eyes . I nod and he smiles at me .
"Good girl, don't pass out on me now "