Quick but Necessary

When Hakeem and I got to the Tattoo Shop , he started while I looked at my options . I got drawn to hand tattoo with a girls signature on the bottom .

"This" I said . One of the tattoo artist Mike comes by me .

"Oh yeah that's Vanessa's work , Vanessa" he calls her name and she pokes her head from the back .

"Somebody wants your hand tattoo" he said . She jumps out the room and comes toward me . "I love it , please wash your hands we'll get started" she said .

After 3 hours I got 2 tattoos . A full hand tattoo and one on my neck . me and Vanessa talked the whole time and I told her about it being me and Hakeems first time going out .

"Girl , you're going out with Hakeem , wear one of my wigs" she said . " I'll lay it for you"

"Right now" she nods and we make our way back to the back wear she puts on a pink wig then cuts it . she does my make up and I walk out and Hakeem starts cheesing .

"Wow" He said . "Let's go get you dressed." We go home and get dressed. I put on a white dress and heels and a watch and he smiles at me .

"You look amazing" he said . And then there was a knock at the door . It was loud but he still leaned in and lingered on kissing me .

"So do you" I said . I wrapped my arms around him . "Let me open this door so we can pre-game and go" He said . He opens the door and 5 Guys walk through with bottles and wings .

"Damn Drae , Hakeem got you switching it up like that" Chicken said .

"How you know this ain't me , you haven't been out with me" I smile . She puts her hands up smiling back .

"You right, so... want a shot?" She asked . I nodded . We did shots and I sat next to chicken as she began to roll up and Hakeem started playing his game with the guys . "So.." she starts . "Sorry about the other day"

"With Angel and you busting me out" I asked .

"Yeah" she said . "Sorry , but you have to understand , we are living our dream and we can't have it snuffed like Angel" she said .

"I get it" I said . "It's no biggie , you see where I'm at and so it's probably best it played out that way"

"For real" she said raising an eyebrow.

"Well Angel separated himself so easy" I said . Hitting the blunt . "It's whatever , let's not think to hard about it"

She nods and we take another shot . Hakeem hands me a plate and sit down to play as he reaches back to grab the wings .

"What's up with y'all , having girl talk" he cheeses .

"Chicken when's the last time you talked with a chick you wasn't tryna get with" Hakeems friend Jamar asked . I had met him on a few studio sessions and passings .

"Oh your sis-ahh never mind I smashed her too" Chicken looked at him and he frowned . "So anyway , where we headed ?"

"21 for this lil low key thing" he said . We finished drinking and made our way to a limo . When we arrived at the party , I was beyond lit. I felt nothing . We hit the VIP and I danced between Chicken and Hakeem feeling the alcohol hit me . I didn't know who's hands were on me as we gyrated in this club . Before I knew it I felt flashes and felt my lips pulled in a direction. I opened my eye as the kiss deepened and realized it was Chicken I was kissing . But I didn't stop . She eventually pulled away laughing at me but I felt Hakeem on my neck . We continued dancing as the flashes stopped and we eventually made our way home after more drinking and partying . We got home and Hakeem had his lips on me as soon as the door closed . We walked in the house alone and he lead me to the bedroom . I moaned out as he sucked on my bottom lip then moved down to my neck . I pulled my dress over my head instinctively as his hands roamed my body and we began to fuck .

When I woke up my phone was ringing and so was Hakeems. I opened my phone to Chicken's text talking about a post on the internet . I opened the link to me and her kissing in the club with Hakeem behind us . We were accused of being a throuple . Me being unnamed.

"Yes mom" he puts her on speaker .

"What the fuck did you just get Yara into" She snaps . "And your father is on the phone"

"It's the first week y'all, what the fuck" he said .

"We was dancing , we was lit , stuff happened" Hakeem said .

"And what happened to Yaras hand is that a tattoo" she said .

"Yeah" Hakeem said . "But that was her idea I just took her"

"You just took her" Luscious snaps. "Yara pack your bags ." The phone hangs up . Hakeem lights a blunt and hands it to me . "That's fine, you'll go back to Luscious House , promise you'll smoke every night" he says .

"I don't know how to roll" I said . He goes into his closet and pulls out pre-rolled blunts in a plastic container . Like 30 blunts . "Let's pack your bags"

And back to Luscious house I go