My love

It was now the weekend . It had been a week since my last run in with Hakeem but I knew something was going to happen today because We had a meeting together with Luscious. It was weird but I didn't want to be mean . I missed Hakeem and I just wanted to kiss him . Angel left for a mall tour for his launch so he'd been M.I.A . And it's terrible to try and put them together . I was looking thru my clothes and then I decided what to do . Look nonchalant and get my make-up done . But to do that I had to call Cookie .

"Hey Yara" she said as soon as she picked up .

"I need a favor between you and me" I said in the bathroom with the shower on" I said .

"Sure what's up" she said .

"Send a makeup artist but a low key one , I don't want them to know" I said .

"Girl , here I come" she said and hung up . I smiled , took a shower and threw on a cropped hoodie and jeans and socks so I could not look like I was trying hard . As I finished getting dressed Cookie was knocking on the door . I opened it .

"You don't even have to explain imma teach you some thangs ." She said with a large Sephora bag in her hand . I smiled and we sat infront of the mirror for 2 hours as she taught me how to put make up on my face . Then Luscious came walking through the door as she sprayed the setting spray on my face .

"Yara we have a meeting" he looked at us . "Oh look at y'all playing make up"

"Please don't tell me that you just be walking through this girls door" she said .

"I lock it if I'm naked " I shrug defending Luscious .

"Come on" he said . Looking at me . She rolled her eyes as I got up .

"Thank you Cookie " I hugged her .

"Yeah I'll see you later for family dinner" she says looking at Luscious . "Here"

"Fine Cookie" he rolled his eyes . "You gon cook"

"I'll talk to Wanda" she said and we all walked down the stair . Cookie b-lined for the kitchen as we walked into Luscious' office and I sat down .

"Before Hakeem gets here I just want you to know , you are no longer a playmate" he says . "You belong to me"

"What's the difference " I said .

"You're an American citizen ." He says holding up a birth certificate and passport . "Congratulations. So, I will now be prepping you to continue your job in the real world and now you can be public which causes for huge risings and as long as you play by my rules, you'll be free and protected soon" he said .

What is free . Am I trapped right now ? I didn't think about it before but whatever he's dangling in my face , I want . So I will play by his rules . He slides them in his desk as Hakeem opens the door . He just sits and glares at me then him .

"So what's up" he says .

"Drae can go public so she's moving back in with you . Gloria is packing your things right now." Luscious says nonchalantly as he leans in his chair . "Play nice . I'll give you a week to decide if y'all gonna be together or not. Nest a little today and tomorrow" I look at him and then at Hakeem .

"Okay" I said . And looked at Hakeem . He said nothing . He just stood and walked out . I looked at Luscious .

"You riding with him" he said and sit back in his chair . I got up and went out the door to the front door and got in the car with Hakeem . He looked at me as I relaxed in the seat. We rode in silence as we got to the apartment and I got out and got handed a Key from the driver. I followed Hakeem into the house and 3 movers
were in my room so I sat on the couch . Hakeem went to his room and I fell asleep walked them out and when I turned , Hakeem was walking into the living room.

"I'm ready to talk" he says . I nod and sit on the couch beside him .

"He's putting us back together because me and Tiana aren't working out but I don't want you to think I don't have feelings for you" he says . I nod and look at my hands and he continues . "But if it's going to be us I don't want the Angel drama" he said . I placed my hands on my face as I laid back on the couch onto his lap .

"Me and Angel are not a thing because of you and Chicken , there will be no drama" I said .

"Well then" he said . He takes a deep breathe then leans in and kisses me . "You know you were always number one right?"I nodded at him. "Did you fuck him?"

"What the fuck Hakeem" I rolled my eyes and sat up . "Does it matter ?"

"Why the fuck would I ask if it didn't matter to me" he said .

"No" I rolled my eyes and went to my room . I laid across the bed and turned on the tv for background noise . About an hour goes by before he opens the door and sets a plate of food front in front of me . I look at him and knock the plate on the floor . He right then leaned in and kissed me and began rushing at our clothes trying to take them off . We only separated our lips for the our shirts . I took my pants off and he enters me immediately . I gasp and immediately begin to spasm as he pumps into me . As I feel myself about to go over the edge he pulls out and begins eating my pussy out . I moaned out as he kissed my lower lips .

"My pussy missed me" he said as he French kissed it. He rubbed tongue across my clit as he gripped my thighs and seemed to get comfortable . I moaned out . "And I missed it" he starts going in sucking my clit and releasing one thigh to put in 2 fingers .i feel my body release unexpectedly and I begin to shake as i orgasm as he enters me again .

After an hour of sec we dose off in my bed . When we wake up we take a shower and get in his bed still naked and kissing constantly .

When I woke up , he was starring at me . He was walking out of the bathroom looking freshly showered . I lifted up and ran my fingers through my hair .

"Good morning" he said . He leans in and kisses me .

"You beat me up" I said .

"I wore you out" he smirked . My legs trembled just from him saying that . They still felt like Jelly . "Anywho , I'm just about to go to the gym and you can rest" he said . "And tonight , we can go out"

I smiled at him and laid back down . He put on his shirt as I starred at his tattoos .

"I want one" I said .

"A what?" He asked.

"A tattoo" I said . He smiles . "We'll after the gym I'll take you to the shop" he said . I smiled and got up and googled what to get .