The Purchase

I awoke in a box with holes . No real memories . Just flashes of pictures . I closed my eyes and waited for what could happen . I remember stories . Fairy tales . But who told them to me . I tucked my head in my knees trying to remember my identity . I was ... I don't know. There was a story of ... the Swavminee ... no that's not important . I close my eyes and play the stories in my head putting those pictures into my head soothingly . Who am I ... Who do I want to be . I woke up again to the creaking of the box . The lid opened up the box . Arms reached in and grabbed me . I held onto the arms and looked at the men in their faces . The one that grabbed me was massive and mean looking. The one he handed me too was older and skinny with dark greasy hair and peanut butter colored Skin. He looked me up and down and licked his lips.

"Wow" the guy said . "And she is English "

"Yes " he said . " Yara Daniels " guy one handed the other paperwork . He looked at me and put me into a blue car. He got in and we rode away from the water.

"Your name is Yara Daniels , people will call you Sugar " he said . I nodded to him . Yara Daniels . I knew I had a name .

"Sugar" I said . My name is Sugar.

"Good, and now you have 2 Kings, Hakeem and Lucious " he said. I looked at him . "You dont tell Hakeem that Lucious is your King though . I will take you to them both. You must always make sure Hakeem is happy . Whatever he wants. " He looks at me. "Then when you meet Lucious, you do everything Lucious tells you to do . Even if it is mean to Hakeem. Lucious over Hakeem "

"Okay" I said .

"Now you will not speak to the public, just the select few that you will understand in this folder . Read through it now . "

I nodd. He smiles and takes me to a bright building. We walk through the doors and he leads me to a seat . The lady takes my ponytail out looking at my hair .

"I want her to have curls" he said . "But the loose ones , the sexy ones " he paces the room and points at a picture . "Like these "

"Okay, a nice sew in , buckle up doll" she said to me and turned me away from the mirror and began to wash my hair and I sat under the dryer after braided it . I flipped through the book seeing my rules . I must take care of myself , I must only talk to the Lyon Family and no one else . Primarily Hakeem . I will have assigned outfits and I must do everything that Hakeem says and make sure that he is content at home .

After my hair was done and she put make up on me she picked me out a dress . A white and black one . The man came back around and looked at me .

"Just like a little Doll" he said.

"And whats your name ?" I asked.

"Uncle Thirsty" He smiled at me .

"Uncle Thirsty " I said so I remembered. he smiled. I smiled back at him.

"Okay , Im going to put you in this box and take you to King Hakeem " he said. I nodded and we got into a car. We got to a building and he put me in a brightly colored box. I heard us approaching something and moving around. I tried to stay as still as possible in the darkness. I began to hear voices as we neared something.

"What is that " a young voice said.

"We got you something. To make you a man " the voice said. "Thirsty's Idea. But there are rules to it "

"Rules? Like what ?" the young voice said.

"You tell no one about the gift" Uncle Thirsty said. "It will respect the gift . And enjoy the gift "

"And it is a privilege so I can take it when ever I want , if you dont act right " said the other voice . "and I dont think you want this to be gone once it gets in your lap "

"Fine whatever " the young voice said. I heard ruffling on top of the box I was in. I looked up and the top opened up . The guy looked at me, intrigued and smiled at the guy and Thirsty . "A girl "
"She is a playmate. Her name is Sugar " Thirsty said. "Specially designed to do whatever you want "

"We going to leave you to her " the other man said. He looked at me. "And if he does anything you dont like, you tell me. Lucious "

"Yes King Lucious " I said. He smiles at me and touches my cheek and walks away with Uncle Thirsty. I looked at Hakeem and smiled.

"Hi" I said.

"Hi" he said. "So what does it mean to be a playmate "

"Im suppose to make you feel good , all the time " I smiled . He nodded .

"Oh really ?" he said. I nodded again and he took my hands and pulled my body to his . He put his lips to mine and I felt myself moan in his mouth as he kissed me deeper. He pulled away and smiled . "I'll put you in the guest room for tonight Sugar "