Luscious +Angel

sugar's P.o.V.

I woke up at Luscious' in my new room and all I could think about was Hakeem . I wanted everything about him and I pushed it down to be Drae . Luscious was not there when I got here but I expect him to be there at breakfast . I waited it out till the last minute and came downstairs to see him in a suit finishing his meal.

"You look cute" he says to me . I look at my jeans and tank t-shirt and shrug . I sit at the table and begin to fill my plate when Angel walks in with his crew .

"Angel, hi" he says . I look at him and stand and he smiles at me as Luscious takes his hand to shake up.

"I didn't know you would be here " Angel said .

"Drae is actually a friend of the family so she stays with us, got her out here to better things" Luscious says . "We actually won't be long if you two want too..."

"Well Drae if you free " he says and I nod . He smiles and then him and Luscious go into the other room . I sit down to eat when Cookie comes in , screaming my name .

"YARA" she screams .

"In here " I say and she comes in .

" Now baby I know that Hakeem can be a hard time but you have to understand .."she starts .

"Cookie" she stops talking as I say her name . "Hakeem is my first boyfriend and now it's time to get over it "

"Awe baby you don't mean that , you'll always love your first love" she said .

"Well I'm going to try with Angel, as Drae " I said . " Yara is gone when Hakeem picked Tiana, Im pretty sure I will be Drae now "

"Yara" she says . " You know what , you just need time"she takes step back from me. " Angel should be really nice , and I'mma still make sure you're taken care of" she said .

"Thank you Cookie" I said . "Hakeem made his decision and I'm just trying to look out for me" I said . "Because he is not". She nodded . "Well let me go talk to Luscious"

She leaves the room and I feel myself wanting to cry . I missed Hakeem so much . We never really got time together once he left and it was killing me but I sucked it up , and turned to the Butler , Martin .

"Yes miss" he says . The older man steps closer and I wave him closer .

"Today is starting Heavy as a empire employee Martin you know ." I say .I thought of the story Jamal mentioned once of Martin slipping alcohol during the shift and giving some to Jamal and Hakeem. He nodded . "Grab us something , to make it easy"

He nods and walks into the kitchen then comes back with a glass of orange juice . I taste it and it had whiskey . He winked and went back to his post and I downed it .

"Really , Martin" Jamal says behind me as I finish . I jump and he laughs at me as I choke a little on the last of my juice . He sits down and grabs some toast .

"So you and Hakeem broke up" he said .

"Did he tell you?" I asked .

"No" he laughed " he went out last night , you need to go home " .

"He's got Tiana" I said . " And I don't want to be the side chick "

"Tiana is business Sugar, she's the side chick " he laughs . "And you know that , Luscious probably told you first "

"Jamal I'm business" I said . " And I don't belong to Hakeem , I belong to Luscious "

"You don't really feel that way do you?" he asked .