The King

The next day

Hakeem had only a party that night so we slept in . I slept in his bed . I awoke and kissed his lips . I sucked on his bottom lip until he began kissing me back and he pulled me close and opened his eyes .

"Good morning " he said . I opened my mouth to respond when his phone rang . He pressed the speaker phone.

"Lucious wants us at his house at 2 to get ready for the club " Cookie said .

"Sugar too" he asked .

"Yeah , Sugar too . She gonna be in the crowd" she said . "She'll come with Becky " she said . "I got her the cutest dress so you can see her "

"You the goat ma" he said .

"I know , see you at 2 " she said . And hung up . I smiled at him and he kissed me again .

"I can't wait to see you perform tonight "I said in his ear . He smiled and kissed me .

"Me either and we gonna play drunk in love that night, I'm gonna pick you up like I ain't ever met you " he smiled and I did too .

"I can't wait " I said . He smiles at me and kisses me . "I'm going to change my name " i said . He laughed and got up and got in the shower . I made him breakfast and then when he got out , I got in the shower . I got out and walked out in my undies. He smiled at me and smacked my ass . He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my neck .

"You smell clean " he moaned in my ear . "I love when you don't have no make up on . " he said . I smiled at him.

"What kind of chick you trying to pick up tonight " I asked.

"I like the ones that are uninterested " he smiled . I nodded and he rubbed his hands up and down my body . "Matter fact , I want to take you from Kelly , give him some play and I'm going to take you from him . " he smiled . I nodded . "Tell him you Becky's assistant . This is going to be fun. " he said .

I put on my jeans and be as I tried to put on my shirt he kissed my neck and I giggled.

"Hakeem come on , tonight . It will be better if you've waited . " I said . He nodded and laughed .

"So , I must ask you , do you get paid for this " he asked . I shook my head .

"My life style is my payment I guess but I don't have money " I said . He raised an eyebrow.

"I'll get you a debit card baby " he kissed me . He kissed me and handed me the cash out of his wallet and a card . "These are yours baby " he kissed me .
I smiled at him and set them down . "I don't really care about Money Hakeem . " I said . "I'm here for you not that "

"What if we went bankrupt and had to move to the hood . And you'd have to get a job " he said .

"Then we would but that's impossible . Someone else would pick you up or you would build yourselves back up " I said . "You can't go broke Hakeem . " I rub my hands on his neck . "You have the Midas touch " I whisper in his ear . "You're a King " he smiled at me really hard .

"Damn baby " he said . " you got me open " he laughs . He was cheesing really hard . He kissed me and and we left to Luscious House . When we got there , Jamal opened the door .

"Hey y'all " he said . He hugged me and Hakeem . "Y'all early " he said .

"You know us , on time " Hakeem looked at me and rolled his eyes . We walked into the living room where Becky and Cookie were sitting . 

"You ready to get beautiful darling , I picked you out the cutest dress " I nodded and she walked me to a chair where they started on my hair.Cookie started talking about seeing me in a Bob and I was just nodding and listening as she started showing me dresses .