Me + Luscious

I woke up in the morning and Took a shower and put on a black skater dress and black heeled booties . I was excited for the outfit Hakeem got me for my first day of work . I took a picture and sent it to him .

Damn bae . I miss you already
-Hakeem

I miss you too my King . Have a great day and a great show tonight
-sugar

I went to the dining room and began eating when Luscious walked in . I set down my silverware and stood. He smiled at me and shook his head .

"You can sit Sugar . We aren't that formal here and you are a guest " he said . I nodded my head and sat down . "You look nice " he said .

"Thank you " I said , looking at him . He still had on his pajamas . He began to eat looking at me . We sat in silence and he spoke again . "So what have you and Hakeem been up too "

"Not much " I said . "He works a lot , you all do . I've been getting to know empire as a whole "

"And what do you think " he said .

"I can not have a real opinion because I know nothing about running a business but I must say , it looks fun " I said .

"You have no idea " he smiled at me .

"But I see now , that I do serve Kings " I said , looking at him . He smiled harder at me.

"So what about these stories " he said . "What is that about "

"I remember stories I was told , so I tell them " I said .

"Of Kings and Queens and beggars " he said . "How do you remember them "

I shrug and he sits back . "Do you remember your past " he asked . I shook my head looking at my plate .

"I remember the stories , that is it , I remember waking up in a box and being taken out of the box and given to Thirsty and then you " I said . "Who am I "

"Yara Sugar Daniels " he said . "The well trained playmate " I looked down at my plate , loosing my appetite . I didn't know who I was . Why not ?

I shrugged it off , remembering my role and not to complicate it . I shook my head .  

"Do you want to hear a story , my King " I asked . He smiled and nodded when Andre walked in and looked at us .

"Hey pops " he shakes hands with him and looks at me raising an eye brow . He smiles kindly .

"You are Sugar " he said . I nodded and he looks at Luscious . "Nice to meet you , Rhonda will be in here in a second . She's talking to Onika in the other room . "

"What's on my schedule for today " Luscious said .

"Light day , Meeting with the stockholders at 2 , signing Kelly and Zayn at 3.30 , walk through with the Party Planner for the Lyon Dynasty show at the club at 5 . "

"Have Jamal meet me in the studio at 11 , and drop Kelly . He and Hakeem are butting heads , he's not that good to have issues with one of our top stars . He's trouble , have him in my office at 10 " he said and that's when Onika and Rhonda walked in .

"Excuse me drop Kelly , that's one of mine " said Onika.

"He's too cocky , I feel him getting expensive down the line " he said.

"Like Frieda " she spat .

"And we can't afford another " he rolled his eyes . Onika looked at me and smiled .