Taehyung didn't say a word but his body was saying every emotion before he could do anything he felt something on his hands, he slightly gazed down only to find a knife poking his skin. Jungkook was holding that knife on his hands, he thought that he is gonna lose his hands but soon his hands became free of those tightened ropes and Jungkook yanked him to stand up.

"You will get your punishment for raising your voice, boy!" Jungkook grinned like a madman as he started punching the poor boy and he barely punched him 2 times in the stomach when Taehyung started coughing blood, not because of Jungkook's punch but from all previous events. No doubt he suffered a lot in the last day and night and his body already gave up all strength.

Jungkook stopped immediately when he saw blood coming from Taehyung's mouth. It was really surprising for the mafia leader how someone can be so weak.. not even able to bear two punches? His brows twitched in annoyance but at that time he got a call and left Taehyung who slumped down without any support. Jackson was looking at the poor boy with pity but he can't do anything as he followed Jungkook and locked the room.. leaving a crying and sobbing blue-haired behind, alone in the dark room.

"Mo- mom why me? Jiminie I - I need you.." Taehyung mumbled in between his cries, but did anyone hear that? No...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello, Sir. My name is Park Jimin. I am hired from Seoul and your manager told me to leave for Busan tomorrow. But he called me to meet you today." Jimin introduced himself to the boss of the company he is going to join. The person in front of him was not looking at him at the time as his back was facing him.

After a minute or two, the pale-looking man turned to face him. His pale skin was bright, his eyes were feline-like with thin yet soft-looking pink lips. He stared at the boy in front of him with a smirk, eyes piercing like a knife but Jimin stand straight.

"Welcome, Mr. Park. I am Yoongi. Min Yoongi." He got up and stretched his right hand which was warmly accepted by the blond with a smile.

"Welcome to Jeon Enterprise," Slightly squeezing the small hand in his grip, Yoongi muttered, that smirk not leaving his face. 

"Thank you, sir. I will work hard." Jimin professionally exclaimed, voice sounding enthusiastic and excited. Yoongi nodded to that before pulling his hand back. 

"I'm looking forward to it, Mr. Park."

'''''''''''''

Namjoon was in Taehyung's place as his father was not in the house at that time. He was ordered to check the house properly and to set up some cameras in the house so that they can get more information about this family and all.

During checking, Namjoon found many drugs and lots of alcohol in some hidden places. He already got the information that Taehyung has only his stepfather in his family and that his father is a drug addict. So it wasn't a surprise to see so many drugs in the house.

He made sure that this family was not related to any other mafia or spy group. After confirming everything they went back to the mansion. But before that Jungkook had left for a business meeting and was going to return in one day and he was unable to contact him as well during that time period, making it difficult to convey the information. He was pitying the boy but he can't do anything without the permission of Jungkook, so he just ordered one of the men to bring food for Taehyung as he was untied and after that, he also got busy with some deals.

One of the men brought food for the boy and left it near him. Taehyung was sitting while leaning on the chair. He didn't want to eat although he was starving. He knew well, on both sides he was going to be hurt whatever happens. If he is gonna stay here that Jungkook will make him suffer for something he didn't even do, and if somehow he goes back to his house, his father will make sure to make him disabled.

Internally, he was screaming from the pain and suffering he was receiving for many hours without any break. There wasn't any clue of how much time he had already spent in that prison-like room. After getting so much pain and mental torture, he just wanted to scream for help but was afraid for raising his voice. His hunger faded as fear took over his every fiber. Curling up to himself, hugging his knees while hoping that everything changes back to the time when he had a good family, he let out silent tears...

"I miss you, mom. Please... I... I want to be with you." He mumbled to himself, looking for no escape, it seems like the only way.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jungkook was coming back from Busan from his meeting. It was already more than 40 hours since Taehyung was his captive and he received all the information as soon as he entered Seoul.

"So he was right," Jungkook mumbled while reading all the information. A little of his heart showed a sign of guilt but he shrugged it off.. why not... he is the most dangerous Mafia Jeon Jungkook, pity was not his habit.

As soon as he reached his mansion, he met with Namjoon who was waiting for him, a little tense.
Jungkook looked at him with questioning eyes, not ready to deal with one of his stupid rivals.

"Jk the boy... I mean Taehyung." Namjoon said nervously and as soon as he mentioned his name, Jungkook rushed toward the basement only to reveal the blue-haired boy laying on the floor.. lifelessly...

~~~~~~~~~~

Hi beautiful people. Sorry for a bit short chapter. 😁. I PURPLE YOU ALL 💜